PDA

View Full Version : Netflix Kingdom

paranoid101
27-Mar-2020, 08:52 PM
Hey all hope everybody is staying safe, just wonder if any of you guys had watched this series? Season 2 has just premiered on Neflix and in my opinion the series is great, its a cross of Game of Thrones (good seasons) and Train to Busan

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9099938/

https://youtu.be/4l-yByZpaaM season 1 trailer

https://youtu.be/7ecrESKwh_Y season 2 trailer

Moon Knight
28-Mar-2020, 04:28 PM
I saw the first season with the English dub. Bad mistake lol. I enjoyed it. I’ll probably get around to season 2 with English subtitles.

paranoid101
28-Mar-2020, 05:29 PM
I saw the first season with the English dub. Bad mistake lol. I enjoyed it. I’ll probably get around to season 2 with English subtitles.

Agree with the dubbing lol, Korea seems to be bringing out some really good zombie stuff at the moment , season 2 is only 6 episodes so goes at a fair pace, if it gets a season 3 Im think it wont be for awhile sadly do to world events.

Train to Busan is getting a sequel can Peninsula again might be awhile for this too.

Neil
29-Mar-2020, 09:31 AM
Agree with the dubbing lol, Korea seems to be bringing out some really good zombie stuff at the moment , season 2 is only 6 episodes so goes at a fair pace, if it gets a season 3 Im think it wont be for awhile sadly do to world events.

Train to Busan is getting a sequel can Peninsula again might be awhile for this too.

Annoying as now's the time to shoot a zombie flick with loads of empty towns and streets... :)

MagicMoonMonkey
03-Apr-2020, 04:31 PM
Thought season one was great. I am saving season 2 and every other decent thing out just now just in case I get Furloughed.

Did any of you watch Black Summer on Netflix? That is also getting a second season.

We could never have imagined all those years ago in the early 00s that the genre would have exploded the way it has into mainstream telly and the like. I was only a fan of the Romero works, but we have so much to enjoy in our favourite genre now and it keeps coming! Nothing will ever top Day of the Dead for me though. It is genius. I would maybe like to see a modernised scene for scene (maybe with nice expensive visuals and expanded world) remake of both movies one day.

kidgloves
04-Apr-2020, 10:22 PM
Thought season one was great. I am saving season 2 and every other decent thing out just now just in case I get Furloughed.

Did any of you watch Black Summer on Netflix? That is also getting a second season.

We could never have imagined all those years ago in the early 00s that the genre would have exploded the way it has into mainstream telly and the like. I was only a fan of the Romero works, but we have so much to enjoy in our favourite genre now and it keeps coming! Nothing will ever top Day of the Dead for me though. It is genius. I would maybe like to see a modernised scene for scene (maybe with nice expensive visuals and expanded world) remake of both movies one day.

Really enjoyed the first season. One of the best zombie chase scenes i've ever seen occurs in this.

Neil
24-Jul-2020, 01:26 PM
Damn, how did I miss Season 2 was released months ago? Doh!

paranoid101
29-Jul-2020, 04:49 PM
Damn, how did I miss Season 2 was released months ago? Doh!

It's great love this series, hope it continues.

Daoyinyang
07-Aug-2020, 10:25 AM
wasn't a big fan of how they ended the action sequence in Kingdom season 2. The cliff hanger was awesome and the details at the end were really good as well.

paranoid101
25-Jul-2021, 09:12 PM
Kingdom special now on Netflix.

0MTbuQEt_IQ

Neil
26-Jul-2021, 09:37 AM
Oooh! Nice!

paranoid101
27-Jul-2021, 04:28 PM
Watched this last and it was fantastic, nice special to give a background story too a new actor that was in season 2, can't wait till season 3.