PDA

View Full Version : Watch Night of the Living Dead with Greg Nicotero and Cinefix

paranoid101
04-Apr-2020, 07:40 PM
https://youtu.be/IsfCYBYggPs

From the Cinefix youtube channel, has two of the Cinefix guys with him, full movie too, just move the slider on past the count down.

bassman
05-Apr-2020, 03:07 PM
I enjoyed it! Most of it being information we’ve heard before, but there were a few good nuggets sprinkled in.

Nicotero’s collection, though! The dude has the pod from 2001 and the Jurassic Park T-Rex in his house, ffs...

Moon Knight
05-Apr-2020, 03:50 PM
I enjoyed it! Most of it being information we’ve heard before, but there were a few good nuggets sprinkled in.

Nicotero’s collection, though! The dude has the pod from 2001 and the Jurassic Park T-Rex in his house, ffs...

And how nonchalant he was about it lol.

MinionZombie
05-Apr-2020, 04:20 PM
I'm gradually making my way through it.

It always boggles my mind, though, that the presenters - who should know how to make Skype calls effectively - kept talking over each other and kept forgetting to speak with decisive ends to their sentences. All that 'oh sorry, no you go' stuff in any of these 'video chat interviews' etc always grates on me.

It's odd that you can have pretty clear 3-way video, but the audio still sounds like mud sliding down a drain pipe. The Jetsons, my arse. :D

And how nonchalant he was about it lol.

:lol::lol::lol: