View Full Version : Dead Set Brazilian Remake on Netflix call Reality Z

paranoid101
12-Jun-2020, 01:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suf02HWlqIk&t=1s Trailer

First off its not a patch on the original, but it does something slightly different, the first 5 episode are pretty much the same as the Channel 4 show, with a few slight differences EG it looks like the show couldn't get the Big Brother Licence, but after episode 5 a brand new group end up in the house with give 4 brand new episode to continue the story, which TBH made it how shall I say interesting alternative.

Like I said its not as good as as the Brooker version, the acting, characters etc, but if you fancy watching Dead Set from another country with all the gore in place, maybe give it a go.

EvilNed
12-Jun-2020, 02:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suf02HWlqIk Trailer

First off its not a patch on the original, but it does something slightly different, the first 5 episode are pretty much the same as the Channel 4 show, with a few slight differences EG it looks like the show couldn't get the Big Brother Licence, but after episode 5 a brand new group end up in the house with give 4 brand new episode to continue the story, which TBH made it how shall I say interesting alternative.

Like I said its not as good as as the Brooker version, the acting, characters etc, but if you fancy watching Dead Set from another country with all the gore in place, maybe give it a go.

Thanks for the tip. I loved Dead Set. Will give this one a go.

Neil
13-Jun-2020, 03:17 PM
Someone give me a reasonably +ve review of it... and then I'll try it. But the trailer looked a bit poor.

paranoid101
16-Jun-2020, 05:42 PM
Someone give me a reasonably +ve review of it... and then I'll try it. But the trailer looked a bit poor.

Its not great, more of an oddity, interesting enough for the extra story.

its a 4 or even a 3/5 out of ten

Neil
17-Jun-2020, 09:20 AM
Its not great, more of an oddity, interesting enough for the extra story.

its a 4 or even a 3/5 out of ten

Hmmm... I'll watch the first episode...