View Full Version : NOTLD reunion interview from 1992 than some may not have seen

beat_truck
10-Dec-2020, 10:07 PM
I was just reliving my childhood, watching old Joe Bob Briggs stuff on Youtube, and came across this. Nothing earth shattering but I think it was one of the only interviews with Keith Wayne, and he died not long after.

NRaNwBMoES4

EvilNed
11-Dec-2020, 06:17 AM
Thank you for this. I'm gonna throw this on later when I'm in my home fixing. I've said it before and I'll say it again, there's nothing that strikes my nostalgic nerve as much as watching or listening to old cast/crew reunions from the original Night.

beat_truck
11-Dec-2020, 06:01 PM
Thank you for this. I'm gonna throw this on later when I'm in my home fixing. I've said it before and I'll say it again, there's nothing that strikes my nostalgic nerve as much as watching or listening to old cast/crew reunions from the original Night.

No problem. I like them, too. There are a quite a few videos with original cast and crew on YT.

Neil
18-Dec-2020, 02:42 PM
That was great. Thanks!

Sad to think Wayne (Hartman) died about 3yrs after this by suicide :(

ps: That 90s hair is epic!

MinionZombie
18-Dec-2020, 04:14 PM
Sad to think Wayne (Hartman) died about 3yrs after this by suicide :(

ps: That 90s hair is epic!

1) Do we know any possible reasons why he committed suicide? As you say, so sad to think that, especially as he seemed quite happy on the clip - but that's so often the case, someone projecting a happy and positive outer image, but inside they're anything but or something terrible is brewing. :(

2) Yeah, on a lighter note, Savini was really rocking that stylised mullet!

Neil
19-Dec-2020, 10:02 AM
1) Do we know any possible reasons why he committed suicide? As you say, so sad to think that, especially as he seemed quite happy on the clip - but that's so often the case, someone projecting a happy and positive outer image, but inside they're anything but or something terrible is brewing. :(

Don't recall so.

I remember his son contacting me many years ago, without checking I don't think he went it to the cause of the suicide. One can only imagine depression or something along those lines.