PDA

View Full Version : The walking dead...

ILoVeZoMbiE
28-Jul-2006, 08:17 AM
Hi to all
in these weeks I have read that are begun or will begin soon the jobs of some new zombie films.
But they are all remake or sequel of other films. I don't understand: why to realize these films when they could make of other new ones? I explain myself: I have read the comic strip "The Walking Dead" and I love it.

I think that some director could make one series tv or a film form this comic: optimal story, new elements for the genre, and blood...

Is true that TWD will perhaps become one series tv like Lost?
Another good story is "Reign of the dead"

Sorry for my bad english :elol:

Rottedfreak
28-Jul-2006, 11:11 AM
The Walking Dead? thats new to me. :lol:

Danny
28-Jul-2006, 11:32 AM
YOUR KIDDING ME!

its only the finest zombie comic series ever made adn ive got the first printing of every issue and im a long time fan.

yeah i know british guy into comics, wierd huh?,

many people asked moore and the rest in the letters column, i believe george romero even wrote in once, likewise bruce campell wrote into the goon another kickass zombie comic.

but no matter how many times people asked for a hbo series they dont see it happening, but no movie not even by the pennslvania god-fader himself , could do jsutice to this series.

seriously even if you dont read the funny books get the first trade its like 5 bcks and better than any zombie novel ive read (except autumn:D ).

DjfunkmasterG
28-Jul-2006, 11:43 AM
I will admit I stopped reading it at issue 22. I kind of lost interest in it. However, when it hit the scene it was an excellent comic and I loved it.

DJ.doucheBAG
28-Jul-2006, 12:42 PM
funkmaster do u mind if i borrow your "bats are everywhere" animation for my myspace?

DjfunkmasterG
28-Jul-2006, 12:45 PM
Go ahead... My friend and fellow HPotD member LouCipherr got it for me.

DJ.doucheBAG
28-Jul-2006, 01:18 PM
Thanks dude that pic is awesome! FEAR AND LOATHING ROCKS!!!

MissJacksonCA
30-May-2007, 03:53 AM
Dark Shadows meets um... oh I know... The Walking Dead... but without the professor

30-May-2007, 04:14 AM
no movie not even by the pennslvania god-fader himself , could do jsutice to this series.

considering the issues, like all silly ass american comics, are only 20 pages, it's wouldn't be hard for a COMPETENT writer, maybe even Kirkland (Kirkland, right?) himself, to put the first 18 issues or so into a SUPER SICK BALLISTIC movie.
If only we could all pool together twenty five million dollars or so...

btw you should learn Italian and read Dylan Dog. It's the best horror themed comic in the world today and it's creator is huge Romero fan. Heavy zombie overtones.