PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Willis at the Razzies

paranoid101
08-Feb-2022, 04:34 PM
Turns out this years Razzie has his own section called WORST PERFORMANCE by BRUCE WILLIS in a 2021 MOVIE

List of all the Razzies is here at IGN https://www.ign.com/articles/razzies-2022-nominations

Also the guys at Red Letter Media have a good video descussing Willis late movie career here.

cd1eNS9HtXo

Neil
08-Feb-2022, 06:49 PM
Ouch!

MinionZombie
08-Feb-2022, 09:26 PM
Looking at that IGN list of 'Worst Reviewed Movies of 2021'...

I totally disagree on "Kate", which I thought was a hell of a lot of fun and kicked fucking bottom. "Night of the Animated Dead", though? Yeah, get tae fuck. "Spiral: From The Book of Saw" ... yeah, what was the point of that? Just let that franchise die already.

WORST PERFORMANCE by BRUCE WILLIS in a 2021 MOVIE

(Special Category)

Bruce Willis / American Siege

Bruce Willis / Apex

Bruce Willis / Cosmic Sin

Bruce Willis / Deadlock

Bruce Willis / Fortress

Bruce Willis / Midnight in the Switchgrass

Bruce Willis / Out of Death

Bruce Willis / Survive the Game

Geez ... who does he owe money to?! No wonder he comes across as such a miserable prick these days, getting stuck in cookie cutter dreck that smells like curious movie deals constructed by a multitude of production companies you've never heard of, who take up a solid minute plus of running time just to get through their endless bloody logos.

Neil
09-Feb-2022, 09:17 AM
Eight films on one year! Wow!

Mind you, he's listed as having about the same number this year too!

MinionZombie
09-Feb-2022, 10:50 AM

Some of them, most likely, are just glorified cameos I'd imagine. A few minutes of screen time, just enough to flog it to bargain bin hunters and nations where English is a second language. I think there's a lot of churned-out action thrillers that do quite well throughout Europe and Asia and South America. A considerable portion of the budget no doubt goes into BW's pocket. He gets a boatload of cash, the production gets a big name star to flog their generic movie. At least there's a bunch of crew who are getting employed and putting food on the table with these things.

Neil
09-Feb-2022, 12:55 PM
Some of them, most likely, are just glorified cameos I'd imagine. A few minutes of screen time, just enough to flog it to bargain bin hunters and nations where English is a second language. I think there's a lot of churned-out action thrillers that do quite well throughout Europe and Asia and South America. A considerable portion of the budget no doubt goes into BW's pocket. He gets a boatload of cash, the production gets a big name star to flog their generic movie. At least there's a bunch of crew who are getting employed and putting food on the table with these things.

Does he really need to 'compromise' for the cash? - https://wealthygorilla.com/bruce-willis-net-worth

Mike70
09-Feb-2022, 05:04 PM

Did he get divorced or raided by the IRS???

He's taking bottom of the barrel roles usually reserved for has-beens with money/substances problems.