PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want an Elastic Loaf tonight?

erisi236
30-Jul-2006, 12:48 AM
Iran hates Pizza (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14088447/)

Ummm, yikes, just yikes :D

Kaos
30-Jul-2006, 12:56 AM

I'd like to leave a few Elastic Loaves on his plate.:sneaky:

Exatreides
30-Jul-2006, 01:25 AM
didn't they ban the "danish" to?

Marie
30-Jul-2006, 01:41 AM

They should call the French Canadians and find out how well that works:D . I think the FRENCH French tried it too.... Don't even try it with American:D .

M_

Arcades057
30-Jul-2006, 01:47 AM
Well hell, guess I work at Domino's Elastic Loaves now. Course, maybe Domino's is a foreign word to them too. Maybe they'll be called Little Plastic Pieces With Black Dots On Them's Elastic Loaves.

HLS
30-Jul-2006, 02:32 AM
Well hell, guess I work at Domino's Elastic Loaves now. Course, maybe Domino's is a foreign word to them too. Maybe they'll be called Little Plastic Pieces With Black Dots On Them's Elastic Loaves.

Now that is just crazy!!! Elastic loaves? Good Gawd!:eek:

coma
30-Jul-2006, 03:08 PM

That's OK cause Domino's isn't pizza
It's frozen bread with a dash of sauce

HLS
30-Jul-2006, 11:19 PM

lol that is clever.

Adrenochrome
31-Jul-2006, 01:52 AM

I read this the other day.....those idiots over there actually believe they should be taken seriously. wow.

HLS
31-Jul-2006, 01:56 AM
I read this the other day.....those idiots over there actually believe they should be taken seriously. wow.

it is the sillyest thing I ever heard. I also thought our country was in good terms with iran. I gues not.

Adrenochrome
31-Jul-2006, 02:12 AM
I also thought our country was in good terms with iran.
you're not being serious, are you???? Do you read the news at all?

Arcades057
31-Jul-2006, 03:36 AM
HLS, honey, Iran has hated us since '79. Little thing called "pork." We eat it, they hate us for it. Afraid they'll go to hell if they're in the same room as a pig, you know. Also we allow our woman to go to the store alone... or to drive in cars... or to not be raped and beaten to death if they show some ankle.

All good reasons to hate us, I think... :rolleyes:

DeadJonas190
31-Jul-2006, 05:38 AM
ummmm... lets all go for elastic loaves sometime.

DjfunkmasterG
31-Jul-2006, 11:26 AM
How can you ban Pizza? How can you hate pizza? Pizza is the international friend food. What in the f*ck is the world coming too?

MinionZombie
31-Jul-2006, 12:54 PM
Iran ... what a bunch of deluded morons eh? "Elastic bread" ... since when does a pizza snap back to it's original shape after you've tugged it out?

What a load of losers, damn...

AssassinFromHell
31-Jul-2006, 01:16 PM
I think I'm gonna call Domino's now and ask for an Elastic Loaf with extra cheese. :D

coma
31-Jul-2006, 02:25 PM
you're not being serious, are you???? Do you read the news at all?
Yeah, since 1979?!?!? :)

HLS, honey, Iran has hated us since '79. Little thing called "pork." We eat it, they hate us for it. Afraid they'll go to hell if they're in the same room as a pig, you know. Also we allow our woman to go to the store alone... or to drive in cars... or to not be raped and beaten to death if they show some ankle.

All good reasons to hate us, I think... :rolleyes:

I thought it was toppling their democracy (yes, a home grown democracy in the late 1950s!!!) with a CIA coup and Installing the vicious dictatorship headed by the SHAH .Then giving him self haven when he was deposed by force in 1979.

kortick
31-Jul-2006, 02:42 PM
it is a stupid term for pizza

but i am impressed by his actions

we should have long ago
forced people here to
learn to use english

now it is "press one for english"
whenever you call some place

it is important for a country
to have one national language

as stupid as it is