PDA

View Full Version : some people are SO clueless

Cody
30-Jul-2006, 04:55 AM
Clicky (http://www.davesdaily.com/videoclips/467-pretty-stupid.htm)

"What state is KFC from?"
"You mean the chicken?! I don't know, I really don't know..."
"Do you know what KFC stands for?"
"Kentucky fried chicken, right?"

DJ.doucheBAG
30-Jul-2006, 05:43 AM
what i think is horribly stupid is that in the KFC commercials they play the song "Sweet Home Alabama" that is beyond retarded! Kentucky Fried Chicken! not Alabama Fried Chicken damn it!

Andy
30-Jul-2006, 09:24 AM
one of the waitresses where i work, once asked which part of the cow does rump comes from?

another one once asked which part of the fish gammon is from?

(yes fish.. thats not a TYPO)

same girl also turned up to my head chef's birthday party with a card for him, but not one for his twin brother (who works on the bar).. when asked she said "i didn't realise it was your birthday too".

SAME girl also told us she was allergic to gold and it turned her skin green :rolleyes:

i swear to god this is true, wouldn't be funny if it wasn't :rockbrow:

coma
30-Jul-2006, 02:52 PM
SAME girl also told us she was allergic to gold and it turned her skin green :rolleyes:

Actually a gold piece plated with a low karat can make your skin green. Is more the metal thats plated than the gold.
Shes still dumb though:D

Andy
30-Jul-2006, 03:01 PM
i know its plated.. thats why its a joke, she thought it was real gold.. sigh..

MikePizzoff
30-Jul-2006, 04:19 PM
I have a friend that's somewhat like that girl you work with, Andy.

Every time I call her she answers the phone "Hello?!?!" as if she's extremely surprised that this little contraption of metal & plastic is somehow ringing and there is a voice on the other end of it.

I can't think of any really funny situations I've had with her, because I just woke up, but here's one I can remember from the other day.

(we're on a long drive heading back home and passing through a small hick town named Atco)
me - "Thank god we're in Atco."
her - "Where the HELL is that?!"
me - "Where we are right now...."
her - ".................................................. .....wait WHAT?!?!"