PDA

View Full Version : Extraction 2 (Netflix film)

Neil
03-Apr-2023, 02:09 PM
First one was pretty damn good!

mO0OuR26IZM

MinionZombie
06-Apr-2023, 02:14 PM
Really enjoyed the action in the original movie, lots of ballsy bluster and smashy-bashy stuff.

The Grey Man blew goats, though (just thoroughly and almost instantly forgettable - just 'big name + big budget + nothing else = Netflix Action Movie') ... so hopefully Extraction 2 doesn't stumble like that and, well, this little teaser does look promising.

It actually reminded me of that epic rainy, muddy mass brawl in The Raid 2 with added Hollywood trickery and flashiness (but, let's be honest, The Raid 2 would beat the shit out of Extraction 2 any day of the week, it's just so friggin' good).

So yeah ... I remember the story and characters from Extraction weren't that amazing or memorable, but it was the action that really sold that movie in the end, and I certainly remember having a good time with it - so fingers crossed!

Neil
17-May-2023, 05:39 PM
Y274jZs5s7s

MinionZombie
03-Jul-2023, 10:07 PM
Yv1qA5SPJBk

Bloody good action in this movie.

The teen boy was a bit annoying, but never mind - Hemsworth was on fire in this movie (sometimes literally, haha).

Neil
05-Jul-2023, 08:38 AM
Good action flick with lots of techno wizard film making ballet at play. I did find his plot armour a tad too strong for me. ie: Gatlin guns and large calibre full auto machine guns all missing him :)

And seems we'll get no.3 now :)