PDA

View Full Version : Signature Rules

Andy
30-Jul-2006, 09:18 PM
A couple of members have recently been warned about infringing our signature rules.

You guys should all know, exactly the same rules apply to signatures as to your posts. this means nothing offensive, obscene, personal about others.. you all (should) know the rules.

The biggest offender however is images - Becuase we cannot physically limit the size of images like we can with avatars, we are trusting you guys to abide by the rules.

The maximum height for a signature image is 200 pixels. if your signature image is larger than this, you will be contacted by a member of staff. if you refuse, it will be removed for you. if you replace it, guess what, your signature will be taken off you. simple as. :)

I dont want to do this, but i will (ask DJ :p). so keep your signature images in check. It's not hard to resize them.

thanks guys.

Arcades057
31-Jul-2006, 03:34 AM
SignAture. Not SignIture. Spell-Nazi mode off... :D

ipotts85
31-Jul-2006, 11:14 PM

thank you. lets reinforce for next time:
signAture

MikePizzoff
01-Aug-2006, 12:47 PM
Your signAture is too big, ipotts!!!!!!!!!

Andy
01-Aug-2006, 01:41 PM

:p :p

and yes ipotts yours is just over the limit, of course i'm not too bothered about images which are just over.

its more people who are abusing it and who are using images which are twice the limit or more.

resize it anyway ipotts :p