PDA

View Full Version : hey guys and gals

Adrenochrome
27-Nov-2023, 02:18 PM
hope everyone has a safe and happy Christmas!

MinionZombie
28-Nov-2023, 01:34 PM
And to you, too, Adreno. :cool:

EvilNed
30-Nov-2023, 09:28 PM
Yeah merry christmas. Are we even allowed to say that yet?

beat_truck
01-Dec-2023, 03:19 AM
Yeah merry christmas. Are we even allowed to say that yet?

I say what I want. I really don't care if it pisses off some anti-Christian woketard. Actually, if it does that, I consider it a bonus.:elol:

Merry Christmas!

I don't know about the happy part, but I'm sure mine will be safe.

DrulkDeda
29-Dec-2023, 10:17 AM
Hope you had a safe and happy Christmas! Are there any memorable moments or traditions from your holiday celebration?

EvilNed
03-Jan-2024, 09:52 PM
I say what I want. I really don't care if it pisses off some anti-Christian woketard. Actually, if it does that, I consider it a bonus.:elol:

Merry Christmas!

I don't know about the happy part, but I'm sure mine will be safe.

Are these offended woketards in the room with us now?

MinionZombie
03-Jan-2024, 10:03 PM
I assume Ned was meaning 'was it too early?' to say Merry Christmas. Hence the word "yet".

beat_truck
04-Jan-2024, 03:39 AM
Are these offended woketards in the room with us now?

Uhh.... not that I'm aware of.....? I never claimed that there were. :rockbrow:

JDP
04-Jan-2024, 12:27 PM
Woketards have basically infiltrated all levels of society by now. They are virtually everywhere, spreading their nonsense and fundamental misunderstanding of reality. A new Joseph McCarthy would be needed to purge them out, a valiant and relentless crusader for common sense, reason and logic who initiates a "Woke Scare".

EvilNed
04-Jan-2024, 03:16 PM
Woketards have basically infiltrated all levels of society by now. They are virtually everywhere, spreading their nonsense and fundamental misunderstanding of reality. A new Joseph McCarthy would be needed to purge them out, a valiant and relentless crusader for common sense, reason and logic who initiates a "Woke Scare".

I agree that there is a fundamental misunderstanding of reality out there. I see it in this very thread.

JDP
04-Jan-2024, 05:55 PM
I agree that there is a fundamental misunderstanding of reality out there. I see it in this very thread.

It would not surprise me. As already pointed out, they can be found practically everywhere at this point.

mista_mo
06-Jan-2024, 04:23 PM
Merry Christmas!