PDA

View Full Version : F*CK Datakits.co.uk...

MinionZombie
31-Jul-2006, 12:51 PM
F*CK THEM right up their stupid asses.

Jesus Christ, over a month ago I ordered some DVD-Rs from their site (which they said were in stock), they weren't in stock and SHOULD have told me, but they couldn't be bothered. So they sent me discs that weren't the ones I wanted.

They tried to talk me out of not returning them (using a rather unprofessional, more "matey", style of address), but when I insisted on returning them and being refunded you have to go through such a bloody hassle, getting some random number (which is just your order number anyway, which you already possess!!!), then including the emails between you and the returns twats, add in your invoice, repackage everything and fill out some bloody form. Then you have to send it 1st class Royal Mail.

Now, here's where Royal Ghey live up to their name, they LOST the f*cking package. Now most sites would accept this loss on their own (they most certainly would when it's coming from them), I even have proof of postage (so I'm not trying to con them). Now Datakits refuse to refund me without their gay little DVD-Rs back. So now - for £7.48 - have to go to Royal Ghey myself to demand my money back.

Now that amount of money doesn't sound much, and it isn't, but to me (on my extremely tight budget) it is an important amount of money. That's a few beers on a night out, that's a trip to the cinema plus change, that's a pack of blank CD-Rs or some more DVD-Rs, you can get a DVD for that much, or it pays for a haircut. I have to micromanage and decide on every single minute purchase right now, so to me, £7.48 IS important.

*GRRRRRR!!!!*

Well I told Datakits to get f*cked (in a polite way) and now I'm telling you, they're a bunch of scheisters and wankers, you're best off avoiding them and using Play.com or BigPockets instead - two companies you can actually rely on.

F*CK DATAKITS WITH A BARGE POLE! F*CK THEM! :mad: :mad: :mad:

*rant over, had to get that out*