PDA

View Full Version : Trump Shooting

stray
15-Jul-2024, 08:30 PM
I'm surprised no one posted this already.

The assassination attempt took place in Butler, PA at the Butler Farm Show Grounds located at ... wait for it ... 625 Evans City Road.

JDP
15-Jul-2024, 10:16 PM
The FBI has released an exclusive picture of the guy who shot Trump:

https://www.cleveland.com/resizer/v2/https%3A%2F%2Fadvancelocal-adapter-image-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fexpo.advance.net%2Fimg% 2F88f945b7e8%2Fwidth2048%2F400_14notldvincetakesai m.jpeg?auth=e62ce75f2a9fda3cfd4f516b274da930f22361 546f514b5dec30fecfc4baac8b&width=1280&quality=90

Neil
16-Jul-2024, 08:43 AM
^ lol!

On a serious note, the negligence appears off the scale... People need to lose jobs over this.

- An obvious spot for a shooter just 100m or so from the stage left unmanned/unmonitored.
- No aerial cover. ie: Seemingly no drones etc.
- The shooter was spotted/pointed out by the public at least 2 minutes before the shooting. And there's talk of it being longer with the shooter being reported nearly 30mins before the shooting.
- Seems a police officer even climbed up to the shooter and had a rifle pointed at him.

At least this has spurred Biden's administration to finally give RFK SS cover. Not sure if Trump has now been given the additional SS cover they've been asking for for sometime.

On a side note, how close Trump came to dying was unbelievable. He literally turned his head to look at a screen the moment of the shot which meant the bullet caught the top of his ear rather than the back of his head.

shootemindehead
17-Jul-2024, 12:36 AM
That's another one for the fire...

kidgloves
17-Jul-2024, 05:02 PM
DEI is responsible for this.
Seriously.

The US was literally inches' away from civil war

stray
17-Jul-2024, 07:04 PM
DEI is responsible for this.
Seriously.

The US was literally inches' away from civil war

I'd have to agree. Someone special should be held accountable for this disgraceful performance.

Neil
17-Jul-2024, 08:52 PM
Some more revelations that seem to be going around?
- There was suppose to be someone on the shooter's roof, but they didn't turn up (were sick?).
- There were SS in the shooter's building, but not on it.
- The excuse seems to also be that the roof was not flat so there was a health & safety concerns? WTF? What sort of roofs were the two sniper teams on then?
- The shooter was spotted by security and police hours before the shooting with a spotter/ranging scope.
- There seemed to be no protocol between the different agencies. eg: So the police didn't/couldn't contact the SS to tell Trump not to get on the stage/to get Trump off the stage.

kidgloves
18-Jul-2024, 03:18 PM
Total clusterf

https://youtu.be/Vk_BeioVwFA?si=29E4Cq2eGdthXm_8

Below was the first video I watched and is still the best explanation to me.

https://youtu.be/G9boJpqiZTQ?si=1pzlJkz_xLKK7GNe

Neil
19-Jul-2024, 08:59 AM
^ That is a good insight...

ps: @38m36s - To think how some folks have demonised/smeared the guy who died shielding his family, simply because he was at a Trump rally :(

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another interesting reason to put a tinfoil hat on... :)

Rumours are, the day before the assassination attempt saw a management wealth company buy the biggest stock short for Truth Social in the stock's history. Indeed, I believe the $12m in question, equates to more than all the shorts bought ever in the stock's history. Had Trump not turned his head, we would have seen one of the most successful 'gambles' ever... :rolleyes:

kidgloves
20-Jul-2024, 12:32 PM
Another interesting reason to put a tinfoil hat on... :)

Rumours are, the day before the assassination attempt saw a management wealth company buy the biggest stock short for Truth Social in the stock's history. Indeed, I believe the $12m in question, equates to more than all the shorts bought ever in the stock's history. Had Trump not turned his head, we would have seen one of the most successful 'gambles' ever... :rolleyes:

Bloody hell. Hope they lost loads

stray
24-Jul-2024, 03:24 AM
Hmmm ... wonder if former Secret Service director Kimberly Cheatle might now wind up as an Arkansas "suicide" or "tragic accident"?

Neil
24-Jul-2024, 11:25 AM
The more I hear about the timeline and process :confused:

3hrs before shooting - Crooks was spotted flying a drone over the event.
3-1hr before - Crooks spotted a number of times with a range finder, and photographed.
26mins before - Crooks listed as suspicious.
10mins before - Crooks upgraded as a threat.
...Trump released to speak, with all the above.
2mins before - Civilians screaming and pointing at Crooks.

There's talk supposedly of police on the roof in question, who left.