PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars geeks...SuperShadow.com and Sequel Trilogy...

AssassinFromHell
31-Jul-2006, 02:18 PM
(potential spoilers)

http://www.supershadow.com/

I found this site, and am debating the legitimacy. While my geekishness is familiar with the post-film storyline because of all those d*mn novels, these plots seem legitimate. The guy claims he's close friends with Lucas. I've never stumbled across this site before. But the detail of the synopsis seems legit in most aspects but...

if you've ever read the New Jedi Order novels, the Yuzohn Vong (spelling?) raid the galaxy and become one of the most ruthless enemies yet. According to the plot of the ninth on SS, the clones of Luke and Vader are destroyed and so are the Dark Jedi, introducing 1,000 years of peace and prosperity. Lucas approves all novel plots before publication, so surely he must be aware of all that's gone down in the saga with the novels. This conflict makes me question the legitimacy of the site.

*adjusts glasses* So umm...tina, eat your ham...:D

Exatreides
31-Jul-2006, 03:48 PM
the Yuhzhon vong thing sounds alot better then "clones of darth vader" crap, I got suckered into reading the entire vong series : /

AssassinFromHell
01-Aug-2006, 01:45 AM
the Yuhzhon vong thing sounds alot better then "clones of darth vader" crap, I got suckered into reading the entire vong series : /

Yeah, but you figure, after the prequel trilogy, why let Lucas write his own trilogy anymore? The novelists are doing better with his own world.

Arcades057
01-Aug-2006, 03:15 AM
It looks like they just chopped up a whole bunch of things from the novels and made it fluid. Some of it sounds good, much of it sounds like filler; not very promising.

If Lucas wants a good trilogy this time he should take Tim Zahn's series and use that.

p2501
01-Aug-2006, 05:50 PM
cool on you for posting it, but those sequal ideas blow.

they blow alot.

but not as much as the prequells.

Sorry but Dark horse comics nailed the direction for where eps 7,8 &9 should go.