PDA

View Full Version : I had a zombie dream last night

HLS
02-Aug-2006, 02:53 PM
I dreamed I was in Europe somewhere and i was with a group of people in a field running. You can see heavy gun fire in the back ground, bombs and all like you were in a war zone. We ran up a hill and saw this little cottage that looked safe, we were going to go up to the roof for some reason. Before all of us could make it this zombie grabbed one of us. What was funny is this zombie was the lead character in that new Lady in the Water movie. We figured that place was not safe and we ran up a wooded path to what looked like an old abandoned factory. I peered in the window and saw thousands of rats being devoured by roaches, then these zombie bugs came after us and we started running again with a hoard of nasty insects on our tail. Then I woke up:eek:

Tullaryx
02-Aug-2006, 03:03 PM
Now, that would make for a kickass zombie movie.

bassman
02-Aug-2006, 03:11 PM
Sounds like a cross between Speilberg's "War of the Worlds", an "Indiana Jones" flick(the rats and roaches), and a "Dead" film:p .....

Creepy dream though, I'm sure.

erisi236
02-Aug-2006, 03:20 PM
I had a dream about Paris Hilton last night!

I don't even LIKE Paris Hilton! :rockbrow:

bassman
02-Aug-2006, 04:00 PM
I had a dream about Paris Hilton last night!

I don't even LIKE Paris Hilton! :rockbrow:

Hopefully you didn't wake up all sticky.

I think that girl is nasty. She seems really skanky and she's not even that good looking. Kind of like that Aguilera lady.

Adrenochrome
02-Aug-2006, 06:16 PM
I dreamed I was in Europe somewhere and i was with a group of people in a field running. You can see heavy gun fire in the back ground, bombs and all like you were in a war zone. We ran up a hill and saw this little cottage that looked safe, we were going to go up to the roof for some reason. Before all of us could make it this zombie grabbed one of us. What was funny is this zombie was the lead character in that new Lady in the Water movie. We figured that place was not safe and we ran up a wooded path to what looked like an old abandoned factory. I peered in the window and saw thousands of rats being devoured by roaches, then these zombie bugs came after us and we started running again with a hoard of nasty insects on our tail. Then I woke up:eek:
What? Godzilla wasn't in THIS one? Odd.:confused:

Cody
02-Aug-2006, 06:50 PM
i had a dream i did it with girls in a hot tub last night.

Adrenochrome
02-Aug-2006, 06:56 PM
i had a dream i did it with girls in a hot tub last night.
Uh oh....I dreamt I was a girl in a hot-tub with a few girls and some guy......oh my!
:D sorry if I bit too hard.

coma
03-Aug-2006, 02:19 PM
Kind of like that Aguilera lady.

I was a stagehand and I saw her up close and she is EXTREMELY attractive, especially the posterior.:o

bassman
03-Aug-2006, 02:43 PM
I was a stagehand and I saw her up close and she is EXTREMELY attractive, especially the posterior.:o

If you like skanky women and STD's.....

:lol:

coma
03-Aug-2006, 03:45 PM
If you like skanky women and STD's.....

:lol:

Looking ain't touching. besides
She's not a skank, she just plays one on TV

Paris Hilton, SHE'S a skank

Shaina Twain in person=skank (like too much crack skank)
Agulera in person=smokin'

bassman
03-Aug-2006, 04:31 PM
Looking ain't touching. besides
She's not a skank, she just plays one on TV

Paris Hilton, SHE'S a skank

Shaina Twain in person=skank (like too much crack skank)
Agulera in person=smokin'

Whatever you want to think, chief.

Adrenochrome
03-Aug-2006, 04:39 PM
Whatever you want to think, chief.
she might be skanky, but....

....she's DELICIOUSLY skanky!!!

http://membres.lycos.fr/happydude/hpbimg/Christina%20Aguilera.JPG

bassman
03-Aug-2006, 04:41 PM
Oh yeah....I'll give you that. She looks pretty good in that kind of "bang and walk away" way.....

But I wouldn't touch her with a ten meter cattle prod....

"Ghostbusters" reference:clown:

radiokill
03-Aug-2006, 05:21 PM
too bad she's a skank and a midget!:lol: I hate the awkwardness a difference in height can make.