View Full Version : scary places

exposemusic
03-Aug-2006, 05:08 PM
Hello,
new here (member of old forum but never rejoined until today) and big zombie fan. I'm starting a new venture on something horror related and need to know what types of locations people consider scariest AND what types of locations have been featured in movies.

Obviously:
1)Cemetary
2)Forest
3)Castle/dungeon/torture chamber/anything medieval

What else? I would think caves, but have there been any movies about caves? Thanks in advance!

Adrenochrome
03-Aug-2006, 05:10 PM
Hello,
new here (member of old forum but never rejoined until today) and big zombie fan. I'm starting a new venture on something horror related and need to know what types of locations people consider scariest AND what types of locations have been featured in movies.

Obviously:
1)Cemetary
2)Forest
3)Castle/dungeon/torture chamber/anything medieval

What else? I would think caves, but have there been any movies about caves? Thanks in advance!
Old, abandoned buildings....preferably where vagrants would hide.....at night.:elol:

Tricky
03-Aug-2006, 05:31 PM
Abandoned military buildings/bunkers,preferably deep underground ones with a couple of feet of water & a fair bit of debris down there,like the ones on the old RAF bomber command airfields round where i live!or for added menace,old nazi ones that are dotted all over europe....:eek:

bassman
03-Aug-2006, 05:43 PM
I find Wal Mart(or any stores like that) to be particularly frightening.....but I guess that's more because of the people in it rather than the building itself....

Crowded malls freak me out too....