PDA

View Full Version : my first post and dead rising on the xbox 360

GMAN
07-Aug-2006, 12:45 PM
hey I used to be a member along time ago but lost my account details so I decided to make a new account and just wanted to say hi :)

Has anybody played dead rising on the 360? I downloaded the demo off the market place and I absolutely love it, I have been playing it for solid for 2 days and that's just the demo!

I have been waiting for years for somebody to finally make a "proper" Romero style zombie game and finally my wish has come true. Everybody who has a 360 should try this game out it really is excellent.

Bunker65
07-Aug-2006, 01:52 PM
Hey Gman, welcome back :).

I just got home from a family vacation/reunion at Lake George, NY & was really psyched to see the demo for Dead Rising. Played it for a little bit & will play it more after work today.

I have been waiting for this game since it was announced & will be picking it up as soon as it's available. It says it's shipping tomorrow in the US/Canada so I should have it by Wednesday :).

GMAN
07-Aug-2006, 10:35 PM
hey :)

I just been playing the demo again for a few hours and it really is the ultimate zombie game, I can't stress it enough that if you love Romero style zombies to check this game out.
It's so awesome beating your way through absolutely massive mobs of the undead with a baseball bat :evil: