PDA

View Full Version : Dawn of the dead 79 soundtrack question

Trancelikestate
07-Aug-2006, 09:42 PM
i actually work in a music store and am there right now, and i want to know if the old DOTD soundtrack is still out there somewhere? i love that song cause i'm a man and would love to have it. unfortunatly all my computers says it's out of print. anyone got it on an mp3 file??? or know where to get it???:)

coma
07-Aug-2006, 11:12 PM
try this
DAWN of the DEAD - the unreleased incidental music

http://www.trunkrecords.com/turntable/dawn.shtml

From wikipedia
""Cause I'm a Man" by the Pretty Things - written in 1967 by Peter Reno."

Trancelikestate
07-Aug-2006, 11:14 PM
thnx man!!!!!

MikePizzoff
07-Aug-2006, 11:23 PM
I just wish they'd release a multi-disc/multi-LP set of every cue from the movie. Owning just a fraction of them is not nearly enough.

Trancelikestate
07-Aug-2006, 11:37 PM
yeah your right. i hope this album thats discussed in this link comes out and i can get it through my store!

jscott
07-Aug-2006, 11:40 PM
Wow, no one notices the sticky thread on top of this very forum?

http://www.homepageofthedead.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=104

I'm not trying to be a smart aleck, but please look around a little bit before posting. Sometimes the answers are right in front of you.

MikePizzoff
07-Aug-2006, 11:41 PM
yeah your right. i hope this album thats discussed in this link comes out and i can get it through my store!

The album in that link was released over a year ago. Only 1,000 copies on vinyl (one of which I own :cool:). This album only contains a small portion of the music and cues that were actually used in the film... that's what I was saying. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Trancelikestate
08-Aug-2006, 12:01 AM
hey jscott sorry i'm new to this place!

jscott
08-Aug-2006, 01:38 AM
Sorry for the harsh tone, that's just the average bitter, crusty, grizzled, old school-board member attitude talking. Welcome.

Trancelikestate
08-Aug-2006, 03:41 AM
man whats with the attitude here? sorry i'm not as fluent with this site as you, jscottti understand and doom, i also understand it's prob frustrating. but you guys need to lighten up man. were here to have fun arent we?

DjfunkmasterG
08-Aug-2006, 10:40 AM
I just wish they'd release a multi-disc/multi-LP set of every cue from the movie. Owning just a fraction of them is not nearly enough.

I have about 60 of the music cues from the movie. It isn't every single one, but still 60 different cues ain't bad.

MaximusIncredulous
08-Aug-2006, 01:03 PM
I have about 60 of the music cues from the movie. It isn't every single one, but still 60 different cues ain't bad.

I have the drop cues soundtrack, 66 cues, which may be the same one you have.

radiokill
08-Aug-2006, 01:17 PM
ok, this is the last time i'm posting this since people do not know how to use the F*@#ING SEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.btmrocks.com/man.mp3

yeah, that's the last time, alright. that file's not there anymore.

coma
08-Aug-2006, 02:31 PM
yeah, that's the last time, alright. that file's not there anymore.

I got it last night. (I use firefox)

And thanks for the link:)

radiokill
08-Aug-2006, 02:35 PM
I got it last night. (I use firefox)

And thanks for the link:)

damn the internet. Al Gore, I spit on you!...i tried it 10 times earlier:mad:

jscott
08-Aug-2006, 03:54 PM
man whats with the attitude here? sorry i'm not as fluent with this site as you, jscottti understand and doom, i also understand it's prob frustrating. but you guys need to lighten up man. were here to have fun arent we?

Yes, we're here to have fun, however a lot of the "old schoolers" have discussed these topics to the point of annoyance, hence the sticky thread titled "Looking for the best DVD's? Soundtracks?" at the top of the forum you posted your question in. It has nothing to do with being "fluent", it has everything to do with the fact that the info was right in front of you, but you couldn't be bothered to look.

There's no hard feelings on this, just please, if you have a question about something Dead/GAR related, do a search for it, and odds are it's already been answered.

Philly_SWAT
08-Aug-2006, 11:14 PM
I have the drop cues soundtrack, 66 cues, which may be the same one you have.
How could someone go about getting a hold of the drop cues soundtrack that you and DJ speak of?

Philly_SWAT
09-Aug-2006, 09:33 AM
ares...
ares...?

Mohr Stoutbeard
12-Aug-2006, 08:02 AM
This seems to follow from the previous question about the "drop cues soundtrack", but does anyone know where I can find Simon Haseley's "Action Pack"? It's the awesome, cheesy action music that plays when Peter changes his mind and decides to leave with Fran in the helicopter after all.

The song is not on the unreleased incidental music album, but it's definitely from the DeWolfe music library (here is a link (http://www.dewolfe.co.uk/musicsearch/track_detail.php?primaryid=20984) to a sample of it). Does anyone know how I could get my hands on a copy of this (CD, MP3, or otherwise)? As far as I know, you can't just get them directly from DeWolfe unless you're actually licensing the song, but surely there must be a cheap alternative for someone who just wants the track to listen to?

Any help would be appreciated!

DjfunkmasterG
12-Aug-2006, 12:11 PM
How could someone go about getting a hold of the drop cues soundtrack that you and DJ speak of?

Sometimes a PM is all it takes.

Trancelikestate
13-Aug-2006, 05:42 PM
ok, i understand and i'm sorry for even posting it, but hey coma got a link he wanted and phillyswat got his cues so some good did come of it. and once more i will search the site up and down before posting anything else. thnx guys!

HLS
15-Aug-2006, 09:28 PM
I believe I have the zombie mall music on my computer. i found it threw limewire.

Trancelikestate
16-Aug-2006, 01:34 AM
I love how this link refers to the album as having the "sexy track listing" haha! i love that. BTW if anyone wants to donate some mp3's to me i'd be pretty grateful! :):):) thnx guys!

http://www.trunkrecords.com/turntable/dawn.shtml