PDA

View Full Version : SNAKES ON A MOTHA F***ING TRAIN... wha?!?!

DeadJonas190
09-Aug-2006, 06:01 AM
So, while look at the prestreet movies at work (prestreet means movies we get that are not out for rental to the general public yet) I found this gem "Snakes on a Train" and had to rent it. I have not watched it yet, but it is put out by "The Asylum" and is a Mallachi Brothers film. Upon searching IMDB I found nothing about the movie nor these Mallachi Brothers so I am assuming it is beyond bad... not that I would expect any more for a rip off like this.

The description:
Under a powerful Mayan curse, snakes are hatched inside a young woman, slowly devouring her from within. Her only chance for survival is a powerful shaman who lives across the border. With only hours to live, she jumps on a train for headed for Los Angeles. Unfortunatly for the passengers aboard, they are now trapped, soon to be victims of these flesh-eating vipers.

Anyway, once I watch it I will let you guys/gals know if it's any good. It comes out on the 15th so check your local Blockbuster if your interested.

MikePizzoff
09-Aug-2006, 11:37 AM
I saw a trailer for this online 2 weeks ago. At first I thought it was a really well done trailer for a fake film. Then I found out friends of mine had actually seen the trailer on the Sci-Fi channel, making me realize its just a ****ty trailer for a ****ty film.

Actually, it looks hillarious. But not in the Samuel L way.

AcesandEights
09-Aug-2006, 08:58 PM
Booyah! I make miracles happen!

gSDo-lgBBvs

PS--It looks godawful :lol:

Cody
09-Aug-2006, 09:49 PM
snakes in a city bus should be coming out aug 07 :shifty: