PDA

View Full Version : Iron Maiden fans in the US and Canada

MikePizzoff
09-Aug-2006, 05:02 PM
Some of you may already know, but I'm posting for the fans that have no clue. Iron Maiden tickets go on sale this Saturday, I believe, for their upcoming tour.

The opening band for this tour is A Bullet For My Valentine :mad:. Just what I always wanted at a metal show... a bunch of stupid ****ing scene kids that bought their Maiden shirts at Hot Topic and have those stupid ass swoop hair cuts and white belts and girls pants. Sure, I wear skin tight black stretch jeans... but they're not womens jeans with the high crotch and flaired out legs that these kids buy at the Gap. At least I'll have people to laugh at while tail-gating.

Anyway, before I get on a way-off-topic rant. Here are the eight US and three Canadian dates:

4 OCT - USA - New England Dodge Music Center - Hartford, CT
6 OCT - USA - Agganis Arena - Boston, MA
7 OCT - USA - Tweeter Center At the Waterfront - Camden, NJ
9 OCT - CANADA - Colisee Pepsi Arena - Quebec City, QC
10 OCT - CANADA - Bell Centre - Montreal, QC
12 OCT - USA - Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum - Uniondale, NY
13 OCT - USA - Continental Airlines Arena - East Rutherford, NJ
16 OCT - CANADA - Air Canada Centre - Toronto, ON
17 OCT - USA - Palace of Auburn Hills - Auburn Hills, MI
18 OCT - USA - Allstate Arena - Rosemont, IL
21 OCT - USA - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre - Irvine, CA

I'll be at the 7 OCT show, if anybody feels like joining me in the parking lot for a few beers before the show.

Danny
09-Aug-2006, 05:09 PM
okay everyone opens windows media player and start run to the hills right now!:D

coma
09-Aug-2006, 06:05 PM
Some of you may already know, but I'm posting for the fans that have no clue. Iron Maiden tickets go on sale this Saturday, I believe, for their upcoming tour.

The opening band for this tour is A Bullet For My Valentine :mad:. Just what I always wanted at a metal show... a bunch of stupid ****ing scene kids that bought their Maiden shirts at Hot Topic and have those stupid ass swoop hair cuts and white belts and girls pants. Sure, I wear skin tight black stretch jeans... but they're not womens jeans with the high crotch and flaired out legs that these kids buy at the Gap. At least I'll have people to laugh at while tail-gating.

That Mod stokes, White stipes look makes we want to slap the manic panic off thier panty waist heads. I hate all the "irony". Like what I dig is so stupid, cheesy and Low class white trash that spolied **** have to crap all over it.
Rant over.

I used to wear nuthugger sergios, but that was 1985:p

Maiden! I don't go to shows anymore. Its a pain in the arse and people bug me:D

dmbfanintn
09-Aug-2006, 06:12 PM
have those stupid ass swoop hair cuts and white belts and girls pants.

Sure, I wear skin tight black stretch jeans... but they're not womens jeans with the high crotch and flaired out legs that these kids buy at the Gap.

At least I'll have people to laugh at while tail-gating.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is this meant to be serious? Or are you joking?

I am laughing so hard right now I have tears!!!

MikePizzoff
10-Aug-2006, 02:26 AM
I'm serious. There's a difference between heavy metal mother ****ers and ****ing pussy ass hipster/scenester kids that cry about their girlfriends and spend 2 hours in front of their bathroom mirror (in their underwear) taking pictures for their MySpace.

Adrenochrome
10-Aug-2006, 02:52 AM
I'll be at the Rose.
I was a MaidenHead back before Bruce Dickinson.
KILLERS!!!!!!!! Paul Dianno!!!!!!
But, I love Bruce.

I'm serious. There's a difference between heavy metal mother ****ers and ****ing pussy ass hipster/scenester kids that cry about their girlfriends and spend 2 hours in front of their bathroom mirror (in their underwear) taking pictures for their MySpace.
Man, we need to seriously go out drinking after the Rose show..... I know Chicago like the back of my hand!..if you're going to be there.

MikePizzoff
10-Aug-2006, 06:41 AM
I'll be at the Rose.
I was a MaidenHead back before Bruce Dickinson.
KILLERS!!!!!!!! Paul Dianno!!!!!!
But, I love Bruce.

Man, we need to seriously go out drinking after the Rose show..... I know Chicago like the back of my hand!..if you're going to be there.

Man, if I were going to be there I would totally be down. I love Chicago and I love you (internetly and plutonicly speaking). Dianno was a great singer! Not only did he attract the metalheads but the punks loved the **** out of him, too!!!

dmbfanintn
10-Aug-2006, 12:46 PM

I apologize bro! I have never been into the heavy metal scene and am naive to the fashion sense of the movement!

I really thought you were joking cause you said "Sure I'll be wearing black stretchy jeans" and then right after, you said "at least I will have people to laugh at"

I really thought that was a joke. the image of a guy wearing black stretchy jeans is just too funny to me! I blasts me back to 1985 :eek:

No offense intended bro!

MikePizzoff
10-Aug-2006, 04:25 PM
I apologize bro! I have never been into the heavy metal scene and am naive to the fashion sense of the movement!

I really thought you were joking cause you said "Sure I'll be wearing black stretchy jeans" and then right after, you said "at least I will have people to laugh at"

I really thought that was a joke. the image of a guy wearing black stretchy jeans is just too funny to me! I blasts me back to 1985 :eek:

No offense intended bro!

hahaha It's alright man. None taken! I just get heated when I think of hipster kids.

Adrenochrome
10-Aug-2006, 04:29 PM
hahaha It's alright man. None taken! I just get heated when I think of hipster kids.
I lived alone......my mind was blank.....

CRANK THAT BITCH!!!!!!

oh, and on que,......"I will return!!!"

coma
10-Aug-2006, 04:41 PM
I am not a number
I am a free man
BEYOTCH!!!!!

Adrenochrome
10-Aug-2006, 04:44 PM
I am not a number
I am a free man
BEYOTCH!!!!!
you forgot, "We want information..."

ya!!! The Prisoner is one of my favs; that song kicks old school rockin ass!!!!!!
ok, crank up Flight of Icarus (oh, and what about Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner??)

As the sun breaks, above the ground,
An old man stands on the hill,
As the ground warms, to the first rays of light
A birdsong shatters the still.
His eyes are ablaze,
See the madman in his gaze.
Fly, on your way, like an eagle,
Fly as high as the sun,
On your way, like an eagle,
Fly and touch the sun.
Now the crowd breaks and a young boy appears
Looks the old man in the eye
As he spreads his wings and shouts at the crowd
In the name of God my father I'll fly.
His eyes seem so glazed
As he flies on the wings of a dream,
Now he knows his father betrayed
Now his wings turn to ashes to ashes his grave.
Fly, on your way, like an eagle,
Fly as high as the sun,
On your way, like an eagle,
Fly as high as the sun.

MikePizzoff
10-Aug-2006, 06:09 PM
My fav's are Aces High and Phantom Of The Opera!!!

Adrenochrome
10-Aug-2006, 06:56 PM
My fav's are Aces High and Phantom Of The Opera!!!
crank those bitches up!!!!!! I am......damn!
nice to see some people still appreciate Maiden!!!
Dude, Phantom is a GREAT inspiration!!!!! that f*cking bass!!!!!!
on Aces High -- bands like Metallica (or anyone wanting to jam) WISH they could jam that hard!!!!

MikePizzoff
10-Aug-2006, 07:27 PM
Dude, I love Maiden. Grew up on them, starting from the womb, thanks to my parents being metal heads.

I've even got an Eddie tattoo!

coma
11-Aug-2006, 01:06 AM
Dude, I love Maiden. Grew up on them, starting from the womb, thanks to my parents being metal heads.

I've even got an Eddie tattoo!
Your paents are metalheads?
If you dont mind me asking, how old are they?

AssassinFromHell
11-Aug-2006, 01:13 AM
You wanna know about a kickass rock concert with a kiddie opener? I saw the Allman Brothers a year ago, and who opened for them. Some stupid, kiddie freak named Gavin DeGraw and the only people who seemed to adore him were ten year olds and their cell phones. Damn kids. Damn spoiled kids.

I hate it when good rock and metal concerts are spoiled by kiddie underperformers.

Danny
11-Aug-2006, 01:35 AM

my moms the same age as you, possibly a year younger and she whent to all the ozzy concerts and **** so thats were i get it from, and because my dads side of the family is all west country farmers i also have a bizaare love of the wurzles:lol:

MikePizzoff
11-Aug-2006, 07:06 PM

My Mom just turned 43 and my Dad is (I think) 45. He's in an awesome black/death band called Blasphemous... you should check them out some time.