PDA

View Full Version : Zombies!!! Question

Craig
10-Aug-2006, 05:31 PM
I finally got a copy of the original Zombies!!! boardgame, I was just a bit confused about one aspect of the game; weapons.

I don't read anywhere in the rules about actually getting new weapons but there is one event card which confuses me, the 'Skateboard' card, it says the skateboard can also be used as a weapon, I don't see why this would need to be mentioned if picking up weapons were not a part of the game, I was just wondering whether I was missing something or whether I should ignore this small statement on the card.

Okay, I worked it out, you can delete this thread.

Danny
11-Aug-2006, 01:17 AM
finally someone else whos got this, can you actually find anyone who will play this? mines just laying on the floor dusty :dead:

Craig
11-Aug-2006, 10:51 PM
Well I played it with my family, they seemed to enjoy it, my younger sister especially. :p

KingStoph
13-Aug-2006, 10:26 PM
ive seen it in Daves Comics in Brighton... Thinking of getting it but i have nobody to play it with!

DAMN LOCATION!!! :mad:

Danny
14-Aug-2006, 10:12 AM
i had to get it off ebay cus the nearest city centre in derby only has forbidden planet which is a ripoff compared to when they used to be another world and a shop called travelling man thats gone now and that had all kinds of cool **** they had literrally like a library of dman near every anime released on dvd and stuff and all the comics and japanese imports and gadgets and **** but they moved to nottingham and it costs way too mutch to go there nowadays on the bus.:mad:

still thinking of getting mall walkers though.