View Full Version : Another example on how some people should be shot!

HLS
12-Aug-2006, 05:18 PM
http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/news/9666470/detail.html

MUSKEGON HEIGHTS, Mich. -- A woman who feared she would lose her boyfriend while she recuperated from surgery arranged for her 15-year-old daughter to have sex with him, authorities said.

Police said the three signed an agreement specifying the sexual services the girl would perform and the compensation she would receive, including clothing and body piercings. The 37-year-old man and the girl had sex about 20 times over two months, police said.

"It's incredible that any parent would be involved in such a blatant case of abuse against her own daughter," prosecutor Tony Tague told The Muskegon Chronicle for a story published Thursday.

Authorities investigated after the girl talked to another adult, said police Detective Calvin Mahan.
The woman was freed on $25,000 bond after being arraigned on three counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct.
The boyfriend, Michael J. Fitzgibbon, was being held without bail. He was arraigned last week on six counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct.
It was unclear Thursday whether Fitzgibbon had an attorney.

darth los
12-Aug-2006, 05:42 PM
this truly is sickening. It's a shame how you need a certificate or lisence to do so many things but any lowlife can have children. Not everyone is qualified to have kids. Unfortunately scenarios of abuse like this go on all the time. Imagine the instances that are not reported for some reason or another. It's a statistical fact that most kids both male and female are abused either physically or mentally by the mom's live in boyfriend. Are these women so devoid of self esteem that they are so happy to get a man that they will allow the boyfriend to abuse their children as long as he sticks around. The mother is just as much if not more at fault for these abuses as the man. Don't worry though take solace in the fact that they'll give the boyfriend what's coming to him in prison. Trust me i've seen what they do to people who like to sleep with children. They'll make him do this:moon: :evil:

kortick
12-Aug-2006, 05:49 PM
oh my god heidi

that is so sick

this world is too much....

Zombie-A-GoGo
12-Aug-2006, 06:07 PM
this truly is sickening. It's a shame how you need a certificate or lisence to do so many things but any lowlife can have children. Not everyone is qualified to have kids. Unfortunately scenarios of abuse like this go on all the time. Imagine the instances that are not reported for some reason or another. It's a statistical fact that most kids both male and female are abused either physically or mentally by the mom's live in boyfriend. Are these women so devoid of self esteem that they are so happy to get a man that they will allow the boyfriend to abuse their children as long as he sticks around. The mother is just as much if not more at fault for these abuses as the man. Don't worry though take solace in the fact that they'll give the boyfriend what's coming to him in prison. Trust me i've seen what they do to people who like to sleep with children. They'll make him do this:moon: :evil:

Look out, darth. I mentioned once in a thread that people should have to take some kind of test before being allowed to have kids and, well...people didn't like it. :rolleyes: In the defense of most single mothers (certainly not the case with this one)--when abuse occurs between the boyfriend and the woman's child/children, I believe that most of the time it happens without their knowledge, and once found out, they're horrified. That's just my take on it. I don't imagien that most mothers are this disgutsing.

Danny
12-Aug-2006, 07:14 PM
friggin hell, only from the country that came up with the film "deliverance"

i know people take the **** out of america, but damn theres gotta be somethin' in the water over there that makes people do really crazy ****, makes the wickerman look like a tame new age documentary.

darth los
12-Aug-2006, 07:35 PM
Look out, darth. I mentioned once in a thread that people should have to take some kind of test before being allowed to have kids and, well...people didn't like it. :rolleyes: In the defense of most single mothers (certainly not the case with this one)--when abuse occurs between the boyfriend and the woman's child/children, I believe that most of the time it happens without their knowledge, and once found out, they're horrified. That's just my take on it. I don't imagien that most mothers are this disgutsing.

I find that when an opinion is stated in an intelligent manner and people get all up in arms about it it means you hit a nerve and your argument probably has some merit. All they can seem to do is resort to name calling in most instances. You don't have to like my opinion but you will respect it just like everyone in this forum deserves respect. I live in New York so I get to see the full ethnic spectrum. I see how caucasian, african american,hispanic and other minority family dynamics work.Some people have kids just to recieve a welfare check. Some have them just so they can entrap a man or are just hoping to keep their family together. Whatever the reason too many children are had/concieved with alterior motives in mind. Children should be concieved and raised in love. You have to forget about your wants and be prepared to pretty much sacrifice your life for them if need be. Unfortunately there are many people that are not capable of that. Many Children are resented/neglected/abused as a result. I just think that as with other things in life, like marriage for example people should research the subject before going headfirst into it. We all know that people's brains are wired differently, so different strokes for different folks. You wouldn't say that college is for everyone would you? We don't have a god given right to have kids. Sure we all have the equiptment to produce children, but Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

kortick
12-Aug-2006, 07:46 PM
Amen to that Darth

Zombie-A-GoGo
12-Aug-2006, 07:51 PM
We don't have a god given right to have kids. Sure we all have the equiptment to produce children, but Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

Agreed. So much in our lives regarding personal choices is regulated--if it's going to be that way, I don't see why we shouldn't regulate who does and does not have kids, or even the number of kids people have. I'm sure someone will jump up and scream and China and baby-killing, or some crap like that. I'm not saying I've figured out the logistics--I'm just saying that it's true, we need a license to drive, to hunt, to get married, etc--we have etsts to prove our skill and effeciency in a number of things. Having and raising kids is more difficult and harder than any of the things I just mentioned, but we allow complete idiots who have no business being responsible for another life have as many as they want, who whatever reasons they want.

Considering the amount of abuse that goes on, I don't see why this couldn't be seriously considered--not to mention the population problem. I'd definitely like to see people having fewer children, all around.

MinionZombie
12-Aug-2006, 10:24 PM
That is friggin' bizarre beyond belief ... especially as it essentially means that both adult parties were "latent" paedophiles to have 1) ever thought of such an idea, and 2) agreed to go through with it...

What goes on behind closed doors beggars belief...:eek:

Hellsing ... and Deliverance was directed by a Brit... :rockbrow::eek:

coma
12-Aug-2006, 11:10 PM
Hellsing ... and Deliverance was directed by a Brit... :rockbrow::eek:

Ha, Hellsing, You Got Served, Beyotch!:lol: