IYWWmhmUOQA

http://www.deadendproductions.tv/pg2.html

aga
12-Aug-2006, 09:21 PM
Is this a trick question?

Neil
12-Aug-2006, 09:22 PM
Is this a trick question?

LOL! No.. It's just this is the first footage I've actually seen of this!

aga
12-Aug-2006, 09:26 PM
It's not much though is it, a zombie and a fence. Didn't they say they shot a lot of stuff before the lead actor died or something?
I'm also wondering how this is going to work as The Horror Channel don't actually have a channel and apparantly never will.

MinionZombie
12-Aug-2006, 10:39 PM
Oh hell yes, bring it on. I remember seeing a trailer for this a while ago (bigger than that by a good bit), if I'm not mistaken ... looks promising and highly entertaining for us dead-headed folk.

creepntom
12-Aug-2006, 11:26 PM
bleeped if i know, i don't get the horror channel here :(

Danny
13-Aug-2006, 04:39 AM
all weve got is the gay ass "zone horror" now its just re runs of slumber party massacre and like the last 4 episodes of vampire high evry day

its like chinese water torture.

...which reminds me im off to watch mythbusters:lol:

tju1973
13-Aug-2006, 05:58 AM
IYWWmhmUOQA

http://www.deadendproductions.tv/pg2.html

Being an official fanboy, I say good chap, I believe I have soiled my knickers...

:)

Maitreya
13-Aug-2006, 09:14 AM
It's a popsicle!

MikePizzoff
13-Aug-2006, 01:08 PM
Jackal! Jackal? It's a jackal! Jackal! Is it a jackal? Jackal!

Adrenochrome
13-Aug-2006, 02:52 PM
bleeped if i know, i don't get the horror channel here :(
I don't either and, by cracky, I'm p*ssed! (still):mad:

advent
22-Aug-2006, 10:05 PM
It's not much though is it, a zombie and a fence. Didn't they say they shot a lot of stuff before the lead actor died or something?
I'm also wondering how this is going to work as The Horror Channel don't actually have a channel and apparantly never will.

Hello i would just like t comment you and say your wrong on that we have the horror channel here on sky

Neil
23-Aug-2006, 05:28 PM
Hello i would just like t comment you and say your wrong on that we have the horror channel here on sky

Is it affiliated with "The Horror Channel" in the states though?

Cykotic
23-Aug-2006, 05:32 PM
DEAD is basically a zombie TV series that should have been broadcast by now!!!!

advent
23-Aug-2006, 08:11 PM
Is it affiliated with "The Horror Channel" in the states though?

Umm i dont know lol its a pretty s**t channel

Danny
23-Aug-2006, 11:42 PM
in the uk we got one which is now called zone horror and it used to be cool showing leprechaun and stuff thats never on tv anymore but with film four now free theres n reason to whatch it it sucks.:barf:

Bubdotd
24-Aug-2006, 12:27 AM
i dont get horror channel im in rhode island and if i ask my cable provider they cant find it my guess this channel is not popular.... i guess im sticking to sci-fi.

Fulcifan91
24-Aug-2006, 12:33 AM
The Horror Channel is not really a channel. It has had two failed launches, and it recently lost alot of it's employees (mostly the web people) supposedly because something had to be done since it has failed twice, but they fired the wrong people, and alot of people quit, and most members of their forums stopped posting there.

In the ashes of the Horror Channel, http://www.dreadcentral.com/ was created.