PDA

View Full Version : Miss a South Park episode?

Neil
14-Aug-2006, 03:26 PM
http://www.allsp.com

MinionZombie
14-Aug-2006, 03:36 PM
Hmmm...think it's been posted before, but always good to have.

I though, download them when they originally get aired, but this is a useful link, ya little porch monkey. :):p

Rock on 10x08 says I! Enough of this half-season at-a-time crap, get your schedules fixed ya damn Americans! :lol:

zombie04
14-Aug-2006, 05:30 PM
Enough of this half-season at-a-time crap, get your schedules fixed ya damn Americans! :lol:

I don't mind the half-seasons because I know there will be new episodes at the beginning and end of each year. My big issue with South Park is the fact that there are only 14 episodes per season. That just makes it look like they're not even trying anymore.

AssassinFromHell
14-Aug-2006, 06:22 PM
I don't mind the half-seasons because I know there will be new episodes at the beginning and end of each year. My big issue with South Park is the fact that there are only 14 episodes per season. That just makes it look like they're not even trying anymore.

There's a good reason for that. They indeed are not trying anymore...

Danny
14-Aug-2006, 07:55 PM
damn straight i didnt laugh once with season 10.:bored:

and yeah mz's right i posted alink to a similar site called "allaboutsouthpark,com" ...i think.

MinionZombie
14-Aug-2006, 08:04 PM
A couple of episodes in season 10 were a tad ropey, the Oprah one being my biggest gripe episode, but for the most part I laughed my ass off ... I usually like to view the episodes twice, but I haven't been able to get away with that in this latest season, which I was able to do before...but I still think South Park has got it.

Family Guy on the other hand is just a sack of sh*t these days. The first half of season 4 was good, after that it just dive bombed into retardation, a real shame.

I think it's absolutely retarded to start a season and then put a four-or-so month gap in the middle and then resume. At least they show 24 properly - from start to finish in one go over about 5 months. This year's quadruple premiere was especially awesome.

Lost however, they couldn't air that to save their asses, a week here, two weeks here, the odd three and a four in there somewhere. There was no continuity whatsoever and you forgot everything that happened before...a great show (yeah yeah Hellsing, I know you happen to hate it, but I love it so nyah!), but aired so very poorly...

zombie04
14-Aug-2006, 10:09 PM
A couple of episodes in season 10 were a tad ropey, the Oprah one being my biggest gripe episode, but for the most part I laughed my ass off ... I usually like to view the episodes twice, but I haven't been able to get away with that in this latest season, which I was able to do before...but I still think South Park has got it.

Family Guy on the other hand is just a sack of sh*t these days. The first half of season 4 was good, after that it just dive bombed into retardation, a real shame.

I think it's absolutely retarded to start a season and then put a four-or-so month gap in the middle and then resume. At least they show 24 properly - from start to finish in one go over about 5 months. This year's quadruple premiere was especially awesome.

Well 24 wouldn't be the same show if they showed it spread apart across a year. Since it's one long continuous story, if they just stopped half way though people would just be ****ed. I agree Family Guy has lost it. The first 2 seasons were really funny and then season 3 you could really notice the tone of the show was changing because the first writers left thinking it wasn't going to be renewed. Then of course it was cancelled and brought back simply to make a profit (which is the wrong reason to do a show). I think Family Guy should just stop now before it loses whatever it has left. South Park is beginning to lose it in my opinion. I only liked about half of the episodes from this new season (Family Guy episode and Manbearpig were funny, admit it), but the others just fell flat. I think Trey Parker and Matt Stone should try and make something like Orgazmo again. That was just completely stupid, but it struck my taste just right.

HLS
15-Aug-2006, 12:27 AM
http://www.allsp.com

Gotta love the anal probe episode:D

Rottedfreak
15-Aug-2006, 11:47 AM
Everything Iv'e seen this season on Family Guy has been repeated jokes, things like bringing back a giant chicken to have a scrap with Peter just felt wrong and now they are struggling for plots. Being made back to back with American Dad can't be helping either.
What they need to do is fire the current crop of hacks making it and bring in someone new.

AssassinFromHell
15-Aug-2006, 01:39 PM
Everything Iv'e seen this season on Family Guy has been repeated jokes, things like bringing back a giant chicken to have a scrap with Peter just felt wrong and now they are struggling for plots. Being made back to back with American Dad can't be helping either.
What they need to do is fire the current crop of hacks making it and bring in someone new.

American Dad is a joke. All it is, is just recycled, digested, and regurgitated Family Guy.

Danny
16-Aug-2006, 03:42 PM
theyve all gone downhill in fact i missed most of family guy cus whenever its on i seem to get bored and tune into kid notorious instead.