View Full Version : Pulse

HLS
14-Aug-2006, 11:18 PM
And I even spelled it right:D http://www.pulsethemovie.net/

Did any of you see it and what is your opinion? I was very dissapointed. It just was not scary. End of the world by ghosts?

DeadJonas190
15-Aug-2006, 04:28 AM
It's yet another Japaneese remake that didn't translate well. When will they understand that the underlying differences in our cultures in regards to the after life and spirits are just too vastly different for those movies to translate well into and American movie?

They don't work here.

Exatreides
15-Aug-2006, 04:48 AM
All Pg-13 horror movies suck.

no exceptions

period.

HLS
15-Aug-2006, 02:52 PM
It's yet another Japaneese remake that didn't translate well. When will they understand that the underlying differences in our cultures in regards to the after life and spirits are just too vastly different for those movies to translate well into and American movie?

They don't work here.

That figures. I need to see the Japanese version.

Same applied to The Ring. The Japanese version made a better story and it made much more sence.

Adrenochrome
15-Aug-2006, 03:04 PM
I done figgered that done be it. I need to git on out mah trailer and go on and look my eyes on that there the Japanese one. Thems some funny peoples them Japanesers.

Sayme appled to The Rang. The Jipppaneze verzhion mayde a bettter story and it made muck more since. But all them ther letters on the screen makes mah head done me hurtin a`plenty! Lawd!
Actually, the Dickinson Theatres Eastglen 16 in Lees Summit, Mo is showing the original Japanese version. (Not sure if they allow tanks in the parking lot, tho :D LOL!!!! hehehehe - get it? NOT A FLAME - your "boyfriend" has a tank !!! LOL) Maybe you guys could show up in his Super-Sonic Jet-Copter/Time Machine thing he bought on ebay LOL - or, perhaps you guys could show up operating that Mechagodzilla he bought on ebay? (isn't that thing powered by the Brittney Spears farts enclosed in several mason jars? (also bought on ebay) - LOL

anyhoooo....
click for schedule (http://movies.aol.com/theater/dickinson-theatres-eastglen-16/3304/showtimes)

bassman
15-Aug-2006, 04:16 PM
All Pg-13 horror movies suck.

no exceptions

period.

"Jaws" was PG. "The Birds", when re-released was pg13. That's all I can really think of at the moment. You should have said "recent pg13 horror films suck":p