PDA

View Full Version : Boy George Performing Community Service.

Bunker65
16-Aug-2006, 04:05 PM
ALxeIRzOZsI

I believe cocaine was found in his apartment while the police were there on another matter.

From CNN: "The singer, born George O'Dowd, was ordered to spend five days working for the Department of Sanitation after pleading guilty in March to falsely reporting a burglary at his lower Manhattan apartment. The officers who responded found cocaine instead."

"In June, Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Anthony Ferrara issued a warrant for O'Dowd's arrest after he initially failed to complete the requirements of his plea deal. When O'Dowd appeared in court 10 days later, Ferrara called off the warrant but warned the singer he could not escape his community service commitment."

The full article is here: http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/08/14/boy.george.ap/index.html?section=cnn_showbiz&ref=google

Trancelikestate
16-Aug-2006, 04:18 PM
WOW! thats funny as hell! things like that rarely make me laugh out loud but thats funny! Props for that one. BTW i changed my sig for ya! ;) although i'm prob still copying someone! :):):)

slickwilly13
16-Aug-2006, 04:49 PM
Damn, Boy George looks like sh!t! Loved the Gacy comparrison.

Bunker65
16-Aug-2006, 05:04 PM
WOW! thats funny as hell! things like that rarely make me laugh out loud but thats funny! Props for that one. BTW i changed my sig for ya! ;) although i'm prob still copying someone! :):):)

Thanks for changing your signature that was big of you :cool:. As far as what I've seen since I've been here your new sig isn't copying anyone :).

zombiegirl
16-Aug-2006, 05:10 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trancelikestate
17-Aug-2006, 08:28 AM
Thanks for changing your signature that was big of you :cool:. As far as what I've seen since I've been here your new sig isn't copying anyone :).

Cool, i was hoping i wasnt copying anyone. and i appreciate the props for it. actually i like it more now than the old one anyway also! :p but hey PM me and i can send you some good recommendations! as for anyone else feel free also! :) Sr for boy gearoge i cant help you.