PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else watch Who wants to be a Superhero?

Arcades057
18-Aug-2006, 03:31 AM
Seems like a pretty good show. I've only caught the last two episodes but I'm definitely going to see the ones before these.

Some pretty hot heroes, too... Creature and Lemuria were a bit of alright.

DeadJonas190
18-Aug-2006, 04:37 AM
I have watched it a couple times, it's entertaining. I missed it earlier so I am hoping to catch a replay, but it's on at 1:30 tonight and I'm not sure I'll be up.

Who do you want to win? I want Feedback to win as he seems the most dedicated, but I think Major Victory will win or possibly Creature because her character would sell comics by how she looks.

Bubdotd
18-Aug-2006, 06:03 AM
feed backs gona win.. he huged that prisoner dude it kinda touched me you know. and he looks very dedicated he should win.

Zombie-A-GoGo
18-Aug-2006, 12:22 PM
This is the best "reality" show ever. :) Too funny. They've got them down to the ones who probably most, uh, I guess "deserve" it. Fat Mamma sturggles with weight issues, has a few kids, and feels invisible as a mother. Feedback lost his father and according to him, was raised by Spiderman. Major Victory is estranged from his daughter and wants to use his Superhero status to help fix that. I think that Feedback will win, as up until this point, I think his worst sin was just being too into it. :) Major Victory had his past stripping job come up too often (which is crap, if you ask me), and Fat Mamma had a habit of getting catty with Lemuria (who was just as bad). Yeah...so far, Feedback seems the least "flawed as a Superhero."

Arcades057
19-Aug-2006, 12:41 AM
I'm pulling for Fat Momma, but I think Major Victory will win.

Eyebiter
19-Aug-2006, 05:15 PM
It was fairly entertaining in the beginning, but the "drama" has gotten a bit sickening the last few episodes.