PDA

View Full Version : somebody shut this dumbass up!!!!

Adrenochrome
19-Aug-2006, 12:42 PM
WTF is he doing back in the news!!!???
ahhhh, yes. How silly of me!!! Acting like an ignorant knuckle dragger is what he's doing!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14414777

EvilNed
19-Aug-2006, 01:08 PM
"National Association of Black Journalists"?

Well, then, I'm gonna start my very own International Organization for White Movie Fans, then.

rightwing401
19-Aug-2006, 01:10 PM
He played the race card. Oh my! What a shock. I'll buy the buracracy bit, they screwed all of us down here. But racism as an excuse?
That's right Naggin, it's the evil white man's fault that things are so bad in N.O. Never mind that my hometown just north of the city (predominately white) got just as devistated. Never mind that 90% of the southern half of the town has no buisnesses and many people are still living in fema trailers. Never mind that it was from my family's own pockets and our working hands that put our house back together. Never mind all of that because, heck, we've all got golden spoons stuck in our mouths.
And we should certainly never mind that Mr. Naggin had a part to play in the devistaion in the city after the hurrican when he didn't use the multitude of buses that were available to evacuate the citizens.
I just love this crap of pointing the blaming finger at everyone else but excluding yourself.

AssassinFromHell
19-Aug-2006, 02:41 PM
Yes, George Bush is a racist. I mean, who the hell are Condelleza Rice and Colin Powell? A bunch of wiggas? That stupid ass...

Neil
19-Aug-2006, 05:39 PM
I hate it when "the race card is played"... With the MOBO awards just finished, I'd love to see what would happen if we tried starting the MOWO awards! One's OK, the other isn't... Why?

Mike70
19-Aug-2006, 05:47 PM
i think most of us know that the failure during katrina was caused by the sheer and total incompetence of FEMA and the fact the bush adm doesn't care about anyone who can't put money into the pockets of their cronies.

Danny
19-Aug-2006, 11:57 PM
i dont get the whole league of minoritys in general, last time i checked black people on a global scale arent really a minority so singleing a group of people out just makes people see you in a different light if you want your race to be treated the same dont single yourself purely because of your appearence, thats like self racism or somethin' it doesnt make sense.

OH and on the subject of dumbasses im a mod on a smallish forum and recently a new member joined whos the asshole every forum gets once in a while (COUGH-NORTHERN SONG-COUGH).
this guy wanted to know were to get a bittorrent of a dvd of cky cus "it didnt come out in finland...apparently ,i suggested ebay, here was his response.

"u retarded ass mother****er!! git off ur computer u ****in loser and lik ur location is any ****in betteru ****in piece of **** y u think pple wanna listen 2 ur bull**** anyway u think u tha ****in most important guy in the whole ****in world u just a ****in nerd who reads books all tha ****in time an never leav ur parents basement u probly still a ****in virgin u probly on this forum 24/7 the only reason im on here is because of my two posts thats it 1ns i git the awnser from my two posts im out of here might drop by .. so **** off u donkey rapin ****eater"

...i know theres allways one asshoel per day nowadays isnt there?:lol:

Adrenochrome
20-Aug-2006, 12:35 AM
...i know theres allways one asshoel per day nowadays isnt there?:lol:
everywhere you f*cking look!
It's crazy when the "minority" looks around and thinks, "Whoa, what happened? When did I become a statistic?"
I blinked and now I'm Snake Plisken!!!! (this name fits both male and female, actually)
I mean, my niggah ho and this here cracker STILL get a bit of flack from the empty headed.
It's Two God Damned Thousand and Mutha F*ckin SIX!!!!!!!!! Bitches!!!!! EVOLVE!!!!!!!

we were watching TV.........

wont you shed a tear.......?

Danny
20-Aug-2006, 12:45 AM
.......:shifty: ....quite so.:lol:

Wooley
20-Aug-2006, 07:03 PM
i think most of us know that the failure during katrina was caused by the sheer and total incompetence of FEMA and the fact the bush adm doesn't care about anyone who can't put money into the pockets of their cronies.

Wrong. If you get the chance to read N.O's evacuation plan, the pre-Katrina one, it clearly states that the authority to order an evacuation of the city rests with the mayor, and that city owned buses would be used to evacuate those who did not have transportation out of the city, and that the Superdome would be used as a shelter of last resort because the Red Cross refused to set up operations in a city that would flood, yet the population seemed to think of it as their first option.

Nagin and Blanco clearly wanted a scape goat in Bush and FEMA despite disaster response in the US being a local responsibility. First the city commits it's forces, then it invokes mutual aid with local governments, then it asks for state help, then, through the state, it can ask for Federal assistance.

Nagin did not follow his own evacuation plan.

The LAPD did the same thing during the Rodney King riots. LAPD doctorine was to commit a massive show of force with the idea that it would break up any civil unrest before it got started. After the verdict, rather than land on the gathering masses like stink on poo, they pulled back for the area and the rest became one of the bloodiest urban revolts in US history.

FEMA is not a first response agency. They are not the police or fire department, or the ambulance squad. Little unfair to complain about an agency that fails in a mission it's not set up to do, and blame them for the failings of those whose mission primary response was cough*NOPD*cough.

FEMA has repeatedly said in it's literature that people should be ready to take care of themselves for 72 hours at least after a disaster, because that's how long it'll take for emergency response to mobilize and get to them.

The failure of NO was not in FEMA, it was in the city government and it's people for failing to take action to preserve their own lives.

It is not your doctor's responsiblity to make sure you take your medication and eat right.

It is not the fire department's job to make sure your kids don't play with matches.

It is not the police department's job to make sure your doors are locked.

It is your job to do those things.

So when the government tells you to have supplies for 72 hours, to evacuate the city, and you are being picked off your roof by a Nat'l Guard Blackhawk and haven't had anything to drink for 3 days, whose fault is it?

Oh yes, it's all Bushes fault. Because Bush rules the world, with his Halliburton Hurricane machine, and his dark priest, Karl Rove.

DeadJonas190
21-Aug-2006, 05:37 AM
Oh yes, it's all Bushes fault. Because Bush rules the world, with his Halliburton Hurricane machine, and his dark priest, Karl Rove.

LOL I love "and his dark priest, Karl Rove."

But on a serious note, the whole plan fell apart at every level. Not only is the New Orleans government to blame for their lack of action, but FEMA screwed up a lot in their part and so did the federal government with their lack of response... plus the president ignoring the problem for a couple days didn't help much. Everybody can point fingers, but in the real world, the whole situation is and was messed up on so many levels that we are going to be hearing about it for years to come.

The point is, everybody messed up so stop pointing fingers.

KingStoph
21-Aug-2006, 10:42 AM
i dont get how they can moan about Racism and such when they alienate themselfs like this??

Were all the same? why cant we get along!?

Adrenochrome
21-Aug-2006, 11:45 AM
i dont get how they can moan about Racism and such when they alienate themselfs like this??

Were all the same? why cant we get along!?
Yes, as humans, we are the same. but....take my girlfriend's brother, for example....he's REALLY into the "they owe me my reparations, yo!" - He honestly believes that the Federal Gobbmint owes every black american $1,000,000 each for the slavery crap 5oo years ago.
You're right, most black Americans DO alienate themselves and claim to be something they're not.....special.
But, then there are black Americans like my girlfriend......NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS!!!!......well, she's a little freaky and artsy and can thump a mean bass, but hey.....

bassman
21-Aug-2006, 11:55 AM
I still can't quit laughing about the "Chocolate City" thing.:lol: What a dumbass....

.....Anyone else think of Tom Morello when they see this guy?:rockbrow:

Adrenochrome
21-Aug-2006, 12:53 PM
I still can't quit laughing about the "Chocolate City" thing.:lol: What a dumbass....

.....Anyone else think of Tom Morello when they see this guy?:rockbrow:
oh wow, they could be twins!!!

I can't help but think "Ignorant, lazy, knuckle dragging fool" whenever his whiney mug is posted in a news article.

p2501
21-Aug-2006, 01:30 PM
WTF is he doing back in the news!!!???
ahhhh, yes. How silly of me!!! Acting like an ignorant knuckle dragger is what he's doing!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14414777

screw that noise. let Nagin keep jabbering on, he's just digging another hole for himself. I've got my fingers ****ing crossed another storm takes a run at NOLA, so that when it sinks the city, again. he can blather on about how this was another federal failure, and so on.

**** him
**** NOLA
and **** the dip**** residents that re-elected this mongoloid.

yes and no. i think wooley covered this, so if i'm retreading i appologize.

it was just and utter clusterfukk from the ground up. The municipal groups failed first both in terms of processing the information they were given by the National Hurricane institute, and in implementing an advance escape plan. further they utterly failed at utilizing their own in house respources to evac city residents.

the state then stepped in fater the fact and further compounded problems by waiting for their own people to get in place before offering any assistance.

then finally the Fed stepped in and it all went down hill.

but it was a local failure first and foremost.

In regards to FEMA, during EMS certification, when we were covering disaster response. one of our lead paramedics replied to a question about FEMA's operations in disaster areas. Tom's response was "I look at FEMA as the final, get your family and get the fukk out, alarm. " he synopsized that you've a better chance of saving yourself, than you do waiting for anything FEMA will provide.