PDA

View Full Version : Is there coming new zombie movies

wiltsu16
19-Aug-2006, 01:04 PM
Hello! im new at this forum:)

But the main reason why im posting this thread here is that, i wanna know if there is coming new zombie movies from Geroge A Romero or from somebody else, so is there coming any?

AssassinFromHell
19-Aug-2006, 02:47 PM
Hey there, welcome to HpotD, the internet zombie asylum lockup. :D How's it goin?

Anyway, there are some zombie flicks in the works. Nothing by Romero, as he's been slated for another film. I forget the name though...

But there is a zombie flick coming. *long pause of silence* The remake of...Day of the Dead :eek:

...with Jeffery Riddick writing. :bored:
...Nick Cannon as Miguel :bored:
...Mena Suvari as Sarah :bored:

Remake...:(

wiltsu16
19-Aug-2006, 04:46 PM
Hmmm.... day of the dead remake, hmm.... remakes... well.. im going to watch it with open mind, but atleast it cant be so worse as that dotd: contagium was!

creepntom
19-Aug-2006, 06:47 PM
i think another resident evil is coming, sometime next yr

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0432021/

there's a thread or a post around here somewhere about it also

Danny
20-Aug-2006, 12:04 AM
Hmmm.... day of the dead remake, hmm.... remakes... well.. im going to watch it with open mind, but atleast it cant be so worse as that dotd: contagium was!

i think this dude'l fit in here:lol:

another one is called "the children" origionally called zombies with a creepy little girl on the poster but i think its been slated, as well as resident evil:extinction and lands remake both due out in 07'.

theres rumors of romero doing a night series but i think thats just wishful thinking.:rockbrow: