PDA

View Full Version : Review for Snakes on a Mutherf*cking Plane!

DjfunkmasterG
20-Aug-2006, 06:28 PM
Ok, I just got back from an afternoon Matinee and let me tell you I thoroughly enjoyed the film. Yes it is everything you expected it to be... Cheesy, predictable, but it was fun. I haven't had this much fun at the movies in a long time. The comedic moments were laugh out loud funny, some of the Snake sequences were suspensefull(sp?) and terrifying, and most of all the film was entertaining from start to finish.

This is definately this generations Rocky Horror Picture Show and was well worth the $8.00 Matinee price for the ticket. If you haven't done so yet I highly suggest you go check out Snakes on a Plane.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D out 10 :D

zombie04
20-Aug-2006, 08:37 PM
I highly agree. It was one of the better movies of the year and at the same time one of the worst. I can't wait for this dvd to come out. New Line probably will give this thing one of the best treatments it has ever done.

LouCipherr
21-Aug-2006, 04:47 PM
Ditto! I LOVED this movie! I have no clue why, but it was fantastic. Lots of velveeta (cheese), lots of action, and surprisingly lots of tense snake action. The movie knows what it is, and it plays up that fact 100%.

I loved it when the one woman sucks the snake venom out of the one boy's arm and the guys sitting 2 seats away said, "Hey, I got bit too!" :lol:

"Great... snakes on crack!"

Great movie, lots of great SLJ quotes to boot.

LC

bassman
21-Aug-2006, 04:51 PM
I'm waiting on DVD. I'm too scared to flop down eight bucks to see it...

DjfunkmasterG
21-Aug-2006, 04:59 PM
Don't be afraid... Spend the cash, if you hate it I will reimburse your $8.00

HLS
21-Aug-2006, 11:05 PM
Ok, I just got back from an afternoon Matinee and let me tell you I thoroughly enjoyed the film. Yes it is everything you expected it to be... Cheesy, predictable, but it was fun. I haven't had this much fun at the movies in a long time. The comedic moments were laugh out loud funny, some of the Snake sequences were suspensefull(sp?) and terrifying, and most of all the film was entertaining from start to finish.

This is definately this generations Rocky Horror Picture Show and was well worth the $8.00 Matinee price for the ticket. If you haven't done so yet I highly suggest you go check out Snakes on a Plane.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D out 10 :D

"I am sick and tired of the mother ****ing snakes on this mother ****ing plane!" I can not get that line out of my mind. I just loved it! I feel Samuel Jackson really made the movie.