PDA

View Full Version : Hard choice

Bubdotd
20-Aug-2006, 10:09 PM
ok lets say you have a group of people and family with you fending off the zombies. youve got to know them well and there like good friends if they were to be bitten what would you do?

what i would do is let them live till there in the coma/dead stage then kill them b4 they rise or wait till i see it come at me.they could be a good help till they change and some can last a day or 2. If the persons badly bitten and in pain ill take them out if they want me too.

I'f i was bitten i would like to live till my coma/death stage simmiler to roger did. i would make my self useful till i couldent anymore.

and i would hope i wouldent be bitten becuase id be watching every move id take id try not to mess up but nobodys perfect.

and at the end of dawn i know what peter felt. he has been through alot and he wouldent want to do it again thats why he dident want to go. but at the same time the reason he went is becuase he wanted to protect fran im guessing. but haven that much happen to you, you wouldent want to do it again like meet new people become friends and have them die on you or you die yourself. it must of been hard for him.

fly boy did alright after roger died kinda helped around and tought fran how to fly. peter was kinda third party after roger went witch must of been hard for him. im amazed on how fran did she did alot even if you dident see it. she was a hero in her own way. she went through alot being pregnent.

well this is what i think. what about you?

EvilNed
20-Aug-2006, 10:18 PM
I'd wait til they died, then pop them in the head. At least I'd try too. If they wanted me too, I guess I (or someone else) could pop them before that happened.

creepntom
20-Aug-2006, 10:57 PM
i went with the 2nd choice, even tho the 1st one is probably more accurate

Bubdotd
20-Aug-2006, 11:38 PM
i went with the 2nd choice, even tho the 1st one is probably more accurate

ok so if i was in your group and i was bit you would shoot me right then and there. you wouldent let me live till i couldent live anymore? i mean id probly ask u to kill me b4 i go into coma stage becuase of the pain. becuase i dought that wed have morphine or anistesia like they did. i could be a good help i mean id help shooting or doing w/e untill i become crippled then i guess id do what ever i could as a crippled person. but once i cant move i guess il be in bed till i go into coma/death stage. id hope to have my own choice or let me atleast live till im in the coma/death stage.

Danny
21-Aug-2006, 12:23 AM
again i gotta say 2nd choice too, it may get me killed but if one my buddys who ive been freinds with for ten years or more is like that id wait till he was gone.

and probably get killed but there we are.:)

Brubaker
21-Aug-2006, 12:56 AM
Good poll. It depends on the nature of their wounds, where they were bit and how badly. Miller, I think, from Day looked like he didn't have much time left in the world before Steele shot him.

creepntom
21-Aug-2006, 12:58 AM
ok so if i was in your group and i was bit you would shoot me right then and there. you wouldent let me live till i couldent live anymore? i mean id probly ask u to kill me b4 i go into coma stage becuase of the pain. becuase i dought that wed have morphine or anistesia like they did. i could be a good help i mean id help shooting or doing w/e untill i become crippled then i guess id do what ever i could as a crippled person. but once i cant move i guess il be in bed till i go into coma/death stage. id hope to have my own choice or let me atleast live till im in the coma/death stage.

i wouldn't cap you then & there, but time would not be on your side

choose wisely & quickly, manolete or roger? :)

Bubdotd
21-Aug-2006, 01:39 AM
i wouldn't cap you then & there, but time would not be on your side

choose wisely & quickly, manolete or roger? :)

i would wait till i couldent help anymore so basicly cap me while im sleeping (if i ask) or let me go into coma stage and do what they did with roger
but i wouldent wanna get killed in my sleep unless i was in pain.:skull:

zombiegirl
21-Aug-2006, 01:54 AM
I would have to go with option number two also unless the injuries were severe. I would take it one step further like in day and amputate if possible. Even though you know it will only end in undeath you still have to try right?

Philly_SWAT
21-Aug-2006, 08:53 AM
Well I voted for #2, but the action I would take is not on the list. I would immediately cut off the infected area (arm, leg, whatever) to see if that would stop the infection from taking over the body. We see Sarah try this in Day, but because of Miguel's actions, we do not know if this would be successful or not. If it did stop the infection, that person could still live. If they still turned after that, then I would kill them.

general tbag
21-Aug-2006, 11:02 AM
We see Sarah try this in Day, but because of Miguel's actions, we do not know if this would be successful or not.

miquel was such a whiner, i have no clue why sarah hooked up with him. if sarahs wasnt his women, he would of for sure been classified as ' dont ask , dont tell ' soldier . i think i hate the character of miquel the most out of all the zombie movies.

it just proves my point about when shtf , someone always folds and ends up being more of a liability than a asset.

btw we had a similar type thread
http://www.homepageofthedead.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1572&highlight=choice

Bunker65
21-Aug-2006, 12:21 PM
Like most people so far, I would go with option 2. The only way I would not go with option 2 is if the bitten person asked me to put them out of their misery. If that was the case I would oblige them & ease their pain & suffering.

MaximusIncredulous
21-Aug-2006, 12:23 PM
miquel was such a whiner, i have no clue why sarah hooked up with him. if sarahs wasnt his women, he would of for sure been classified as ' dont ask , dont tell ' soldier . i think i hate the character of miquel the most out of all the zombie movies.

it just proves my point about when shtf , someone always folds and ends up being more of a liability than a asset.

btw we had a similar type thread
http://www.homepageofthedead.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1572&highlight=choice

The funny thing is that Miguel's weak character is actually what saved the survivors. If Miguel hadn't distracted the Rhodes gang with his suicide (sacrifice?), John would've been forced to be their chauffeur, leaving the others to their fate.

general tbag
21-Aug-2006, 12:38 PM
The funny thing is that Miguel's weak character is actually what saved the survivors. If Miguel hadn't distracted the Rhodes gang with his suicide (sacrifice?), John would've been forced to be their chauffeur, leaving the others to their fate.

the stand off with chopping miguels arm off started the whole down swing for everyone.

Dommm
21-Aug-2006, 01:18 PM
I'd take the first option though for differing reasons, if it was sombody that I cared for I would rather take them out then let them become a Z and also we have the rest of the group to consider and would do this to prevent any possiblility of future infection in the group.

bassman
21-Aug-2006, 02:07 PM
I would have myself committed because that could never happen and if it did, that would probably mean that I've finally gone off the deep end with hallucinations. Fiction.

BUT.....IF it could happen....I dunno.

kortick
21-Aug-2006, 05:37 PM
I would blast them right then and there

just like in Land and Day

its that simple you get bit you get put down

i wouldnt want to go thru what roger went thru
who would
no hope for a cure
and growing pain each moment
and the end result of being "one of them"

hardly a tough decision

Bubdotd
21-Aug-2006, 05:49 PM
hey dude ur in providence ausome. im in east providence.

well if i was in your group id want to live till i couldent take it so that wouldent be as long as they did with roger id probly ask u to take me out in my sleep or somthing.

i respect your choice tho.

Maitreya
21-Aug-2006, 07:11 PM
It's tough to say, I suppose it depends... I'd want to wait until the last possible moment before I was killed, just to be sure, as long as there's someone else around to watch me. But if I was alone I'd swallow a bullet in a heartbeat though rather than turn.

I really wouldn't want to be one of them, I mean, would you?

Bubdotd
21-Aug-2006, 07:15 PM
It's tough to say, I suppose it depends... I'd want to wait until the last possible moment before I was killed, just to be sure, as long as there's someone else around to watch me. But if I was alone I'd swallow a bullet in a heartbeat though rather than turn.

I really wouldn't want to be one of them, I mean, would you?

hell yes i would be a zombie but id hope to be killed b4 i kill some one!

nah id want to be put down b4 that happends but id want to live ad long as i could.

plus id be so protective of my self i wouldent be bitten. even if it looks safe il treat the situation as if it was very dangerouse. i couldent aford to lose my life.

BTL_Juice
21-Aug-2006, 07:21 PM
But I'm picking #1 because I'd want to be Killed right away, why wait.

wiltsu16
21-Aug-2006, 07:50 PM
Well, if my friend would be bitten, i would shoot him right away (i dont want to sound like asshole) but i think its better in that situation that i shoot him right away when he gets bitten because if he/she turns to zombie he/she will attack me and that wouldnt be good if we both turn to zombie...
but if zombies someday shows up i will protect my friends and family if i can...