PDA

View Full Version : Marty McFly caught on ppolice tape...

LoSTBoY
21-Aug-2006, 02:17 PM
http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/3123.html

Very weird, it a white car being chased at night by the police. At the end it goes through a solid fence, probably back to the future. :|

bassman
21-Aug-2006, 02:28 PM
weird.....

I guess he finally hit 88....

p2501
21-Aug-2006, 03:02 PM
no, it looks like he just drove around the left side of the fence and back onto an access road.

the cop, is a horrible pursuit driver.

LouCipherr
21-Aug-2006, 04:31 PM
"1.21 JIGAWATTS?!?!!??!"

:lol:

Trancelikestate
21-Aug-2006, 04:36 PM
it looks like the chain link fence separates from the posts as he drives over it and then it flings back up after he drives over it like walking past a tree branch. whaddya think?

bassman
21-Aug-2006, 04:41 PM
"1.21 JIGAWATTS?!?!!??!"

:lol:

"What the hell's a jigawatt???"

Trancelikestate
21-Aug-2006, 04:45 PM
"What the hell's a jigawatt???"
dude watch back to the future :p

bassman
21-Aug-2006, 04:47 PM
dude watch back to the future :p

ummm....unless that's sarcasm, you're the one that should watch "BTTF".

coma
21-Aug-2006, 04:47 PM
flux Capacitor!!!!

Trancelikestate
21-Aug-2006, 05:29 PM
ummm....unless that's sarcasm, you're the one that should watch "BTTF".
yeah it was sarcasm. but if you've watched BTTF even once you know what a jigawatt is!

MinionZombie
21-Aug-2006, 05:59 PM
But that's what Marty says after Doc shouts it out and runs off ... I'm "getting" sarcasm today, so meh...:eek::p

BTTF ... legendary.

"Woah, that's heavy."
"Weight has nothing to do with it!" :thumbsup:

Debbieangel
21-Aug-2006, 06:24 PM
that gave me chills!! Ididnt see fence bounce back up? If fence werent there they why would police call it a "ghost car"?
Hey nice clip tho!

Bubdotd
21-Aug-2006, 06:30 PM
Wow that was pretty cool

maybe the dude driving had that toilet "accident"

btw did you guys know the hover board in back to the future part 2 was real? look it up.

bassman
21-Aug-2006, 06:47 PM
Wow that was pretty cool

maybe the dude driving had that toilet "accident"

btw did you guys know the hover board in back to the future part 2 was real? look it up.

Haha....wow. You were duped. It's not real, homeboy....

Robert Zemeckis(writer/director) said that in an interview back in the day but he wasn't serious. It was all a joke. Yes, the hover boards have a "Matel" logo on them....which is a real company, but that's just for some fake product placement/advertising.

This is all explained on the documentaries that come with the DVD set.

For a real peice of trivia.....did you know that the original time machine was to be a refrigerator.:rockbrow: THAT'S true.....

LouCipherr
21-Aug-2006, 07:09 PM
For a real peice of trivia.....did you know that the original time machine was to be a refrigerator.:rockbrow: THAT'S true.....

WHA?! That's funny, but somehow I can't picture a refrigerator with a flux capacitor and going 88mph. :lol: :lol:

LC

bassman
21-Aug-2006, 07:18 PM
WHA?! That's funny, but somehow I can't picture a refrigerator with a flux capacitor and going 88mph. :lol: :lol:

LC

It was an early stage of the script.....so there was no 88mph or anything like that. They changed that idea because they were afraid they would get in trouble if little kids started closing themselves in refrigerators.:lol:
That, and they figured it would be better for the time machine to be mobile.

Another cool peice of trivia(and after this I'll stop with the off topic stuff:p ):

Before Micheal J. Fox was on the project, a fairly large portion of the film had already been shot with Eric Stoltz("Fast Times", "The Fly II", "Pulp Fiction") in the role of Marty McFly. The producers decided that Stoltz didn't look young enough or have the boyish charm they were looking for, so they sacked him and hired Fox. Which meant having to re-film scenes.....

If you look around the net, you can still find photos of scenes in the film and it's Stoltz next to Doc Brown instead of Fox. And you can tell by the photos.....they made a wise decision.:thumbsup:

MikePizzoff
21-Aug-2006, 09:10 PM
It was an early stage of the script.....so there was no 88mph or anything like that. They changed that idea because they were afraid they would get in trouble if little kids started closing themselves in refrigerators.:lol:
That, and they figured it would be better for the time machine to be mobile.

Another cool peice of trivia(and after this I'll stop with the off topic stuff:p ):

Before Micheal J. Fox was on the project, a fairly large portion of the film had already been shot with Eric Stoltz("Fast Times", "The Fly II", "Pulp Fiction") in the role of Marty McFly. The producers decided that Stoltz didn't look young enough or have the boyish charm they were looking for, so they sacked him and hired Fox. Which meant having to re-film scenes.....

If you look around the net, you can still find photos of scenes in the film and it's Stoltz next to Doc Brown instead of Fox. And you can tell by the photos.....they made a wise decision.:thumbsup:

I already know all the BTTF trivia a brain can handle. Because I, like you, am a true fanatic (dork) of the series.

Philly_SWAT
21-Aug-2006, 10:52 PM
Well, that video is so crisp and clear, it must have been a ghost driver.....

LoSTBoY
22-Aug-2006, 01:06 AM
The video is so much tunnel vision, that there is probably a road to the right of that fence. Still, it's some neat trick.

P.S: Yay! I think this is my first 2 page thread on this new forum. :)

MinionZombie
22-Aug-2006, 11:34 AM
Add me to the pile of BTTF ... NNNNNNNNEEEEEEERRRRRRRDDDDDSSSS that we have goin' on here. I too have the boxset, although damn them for bringing out a new one with one extra disc on it, DAMN THEMZ! And indeed, Stoltz was not a wise choice for Marty. Don't they show some clips from his footage on the boxset? I can't remember now, maybe it was indeed just pics...

LouCipherr
22-Aug-2006, 12:01 PM
It was an early stage of the script.....so there was no 88mph or anything like that.

You do realize I was kidding, right? :lol:

...and Stoltz as Marty? Thank God that never happened.

Although, keeping with our trend at the moment, what if they hired SLJ as Doc Brown?

"1.21 motherfvckin' Jigawatts?!"

:p :D