PDA

View Full Version : New UK movie - Severance...

LoSTBoY
22-Aug-2006, 06:07 PM
Apparently, it's as good as Shaun of the Dead:

http://www.severancethemovie.co.uk/

Looks good to me. Anyone going to go watch it this Friday?

Danny
22-Aug-2006, 06:44 PM
Apparently, it's as good as Shaun of the Dead:

and when is that ever true?:rolleyes:

p2501
22-Aug-2006, 07:17 PM
and when is that ever true?:rolleyes:

awwwww dammit, you took mine.

not fair.

Danny
22-Aug-2006, 07:41 PM
yoink:p

p2501
22-Aug-2006, 08:20 PM
damn kid.

get off my lawn.

MinionZombie
23-Aug-2006, 11:25 AM
I wanna check it out, it looks like a fun movie...I hate when they use Shaun as a benchmark for comedy horror flicks (with or without zombies), not because Shaun is bad (it freakin' ROCKS), but like Hellsing said, when is it ever true? I also just hate it when they compare the success of one movie to an upcoming movie, it's annoying as hell.

Also what makes me apprehensive is this flick is coming from the guy who made "Creep", which was a sack of poopy ... however he said himself that Creep sucked and he was adamant that his next flick wasn't going to suck, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Watched a special on Sky Movies the other day and it does look pretty good, and funny too, the whole pie scene had me chucklin'. Aye, I'll watch this flick, but Shaun will obviously still be the champion.

Bunker65
23-Aug-2006, 12:28 PM
From the trailer it looks pretty good. As stated before, I don't think it will be as good as Shaun but we can only wait & see. I want to see it because Laura Harris is in it :). She's always been a favorite of mine ;).