PDA

View Full Version : Can we set up a site to find this guy, so I can personally kick the cr*p out of him..

Neil
23-Aug-2006, 05:22 PM
Sorry, I'm not a violent person, and I'd also describe myself as pretty level headed. But sorry, this guy truly needs the f***ing **** kicked out of him!

http://www.break.com/index/bad_dad_scares_kid.html

ps: I've watched it once and can't bring myself to do so again... The look at that poor poor child's face :(

Tricky
23-Aug-2006, 05:45 PM
That is pretty ****ing bad :( if he had just made him jump a bit it would have been acceptable,my dad used to do it,but that ****er carries on for ages,what a polesmoker!and how many times has he probably done that off camera as well,plenty i bet.Someone ought to give that bloke a big dose of LSD & dump him in an abandoned lunatic asylum :evil:

Neil
23-Aug-2006, 05:52 PM
That is pretty ****ing bad :( if he had just made him jump a bit it would have been acceptable,my dad used to do it,but that ****er carries on for ages,what a polesmoker!and how many times has he probably done that off camera as well,plenty i bet.Someone ought to give that bloke a big dose of LSD & dump him in an abandoned lunatic asylum :evil:

It's VERY vindictive and paramount to abuse IMHO!

To premeditate it as well so as to video it as well beggars belief!

kortick
23-Aug-2006, 06:17 PM
that is an old clip

it has been on ebaum for so long

the guy is a creep

the kid will probably grow up
and castrate him while he sleeps

Debbieangel
23-Aug-2006, 06:33 PM
ok if he is the babysitter the father of this child should kick the crap out of him. And if he is the father the local child and youth services should look into this...that is child abuse!!!(mental)
There are soo many families that want to adopt children and then there are these buttholes that have them and abuse them.
I know some in my own family well inlaws that tell their kids and grandkids there is a big spider upstairs and if they dont behave it will get them.
If anyone would say that to my grandchild they would pay for it!!! They would not be around my grandchild thats for sure!! I dont believe in scaring a child to make them listen or spanking the crap out of them either.
Neil ya got me up on my soapbox!!! lol
Anyway that guy is a creep and I would like to kick the crap out of him myself...oooh my the look on that little childs face..HORRIBLE!!

MinionZombie
23-Aug-2006, 06:50 PM
Jebus ... what a frickin' asshole...I mean, damn.

Can I join you when you go kicking his ass? Damn that's so harsh, there's one thing between giving a kid a little scare and another when you're terrorising the poor chap like in that vid.

Did you see the one where some parents' kids had been up late watching a horror movie they shouldn't have been watching and were all scared (chainsaw massacre I think) and then the parents snuck into the kid's room with an actual chainsaw and revved it up (with a mask on). Now that was, admittedly, damn funny...harsh, but funny, besides, the kids were a lot older than the poor little chap in that vid.

The vid I mentioned was also funny cos the kid shouted "what is wrong with you?!" at his Dad, lol, damn straight. :lol:

Now, let's go kick that asshole's ... ass.

p2501
23-Aug-2006, 06:53 PM
absolutely.

Neil
24-Aug-2006, 10:38 AM
The write up on one site about this clip "This babysitter scares the mess outta this little kid. Hilarious!"
FFS! This clip is gutt wrenching :(

Well, having watched it again, I've taken steps to actually report this to a child abuse agency in the US.

Of course the action will prove completely fruitless - the clip is basically anonymous - but I find I cannot sit here and ignore it.

http://www.homepageofthedead.com/kid.jpg

p2501
24-Aug-2006, 12:44 PM
The write up on one site about this clip "This babysitter scares the mess outta this little kid. Hilarious!"
FFS! This clip is gutt wrenching :(

Well, having watched it again, I've taken steps to actually report this to a child abuse agency in the US.

Of course the action will prove completely fruitless - the clip is basically anonymous - but I find I cannot sit here and ignore it.

fruitless or not, atleast your trying.

good luck.

Neil
23-Sep-2006, 07:43 AM
You know... I never heard a peep back from anyone I tried to contact :(

Not even a "Thank you for your concerns but there's nothing we can do", which of course is what I'd expecting...

Just nothing...

Kaos
23-Sep-2006, 03:08 PM
You know... I never heard a peep back from anyone I tried to contact :(

Not even a "Thank you for your concerns but there's nothing we can do", which of course is what I'd expecting...

Just nothing...

Apathy is generally what you get from many "public servants" here in the US. They kick up their heels and collect pay checks. It is pretty much like welfare except they are usually required to show up 4 hours (if you're lucky) a day.

HLS
23-Sep-2006, 10:20 PM
Sorry, I'm not a violent person, and I'd also describe myself as pretty level headed. But sorry, this guy truly needs the f***ing **** kicked out of him!

http://www.break.com/index/bad_dad_scares_kid.html

ps: I've watched it once and can't bring myself to do so again... The look at that poor poor child's face :(

That is insane! I mean I agree with Tricky. If it was a brief scare, then ok. Buty this kid was very terrorified. I did not find it at all funny. That moron went way too far! I mean noone likes to bescared like that. gezz