View Full Version : people are getting dumber

Adrenochrome
23-Aug-2006, 07:59 PM
and dumber and dumber.....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,210039,00.html

zombiegirl
23-Aug-2006, 10:41 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
OKAYYY? Did he forget they were going to check his bag? And what do you need something like that for when traveling with your mom?

DVW5150
23-Aug-2006, 10:50 PM
you gotta bite the pump and tell the truth ... "Sir , it is a penis pump " geez ... he doesnt want his mother to know he is unsatified with his penis size ? That genetic info came from his dad mostly ...I wouldve died being the security gaurd "What will the world teach me now ?"

Danny
23-Aug-2006, 11:38 PM
i dont think people are dumber just more comfortable so people over the age of 14 dont think learning is reqiured, regardless of race age and all that.

on that note my cousin whos 19 says he hasnt read a book in 13 years!?!:eek:

GRMonLI
24-Aug-2006, 02:25 AM
and dumber and dumber.....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,210039,00.html

Geez....a choice between Mommy knowing he has a small penis or three years in jail....HHMMMM?

His Mom used to change his diaper. She probably already knows he has a small penis. :lol:

Adrenochrome
24-Aug-2006, 02:46 AM
That's incredibly sad.

Geez....a choice between Mommy knowing he has a small penis or three years in jail....HHMMMM?

His Mom used to change his diaper. She probably already knows he has a small penis. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

coma
24-Aug-2006, 03:26 AM
I guess he thought Dick and Jane was all he ever needed to know

7feet
24-Aug-2006, 11:37 AM
The scary flipside of this - did he think his mom would find a bomb more acceptable? Jeez.

Hey, hows about "Can I talk to you over here for a sec?" What was it, a squeeze bulb or something? "Hey, it's for my, er, blood pressure!"

MinionZombie
24-Aug-2006, 12:34 PM
Now, I'm not the most frequent reader, but geez, I'm a genius scholar by comparison then ... I read a few books a year these days (for pleasure), all my previous reading was done for school and uni.

And geezus, couldn't the guy have just whispered in the official's ear "it's a bigger willy machine" ... I mean, the simple fact of taking a winky-traption with him is dumb enough (when travelling with his MOTHER!! :eek:) ... then, in a time of airport 'uber-security' he goes and says his dick machine is a bleedin' bomb?! What a friggin' loon...that guy deserves either a Darwin "award" or a lot of laughs and pointed fingers.

What a muppet.

bassman
24-Aug-2006, 12:46 PM
"How'd that get in there? That's not mine....Honestly Venessa!"

Yep.....silly person, this one is.

Talking like Yoda, am I?.....:rockbrow:

AssassinFromHell
24-Aug-2006, 02:03 PM

Why read? We all got sparknotes now :D

erisi236
24-Aug-2006, 04:02 PM
I think "Bomb" is about the last thing I'd want to say it was. :rockbrow:

"Nine times out of ten it's an electric razor, but every once in a while... it's a dildo. Of course it's company policy never to, imply ownership in the event of a dildo."

:lol:

slickwilly13
24-Aug-2006, 04:30 PM
Why read? We all got sparknotes now :D

Spark Notes rule!!! I wouldn't have completed my English minor without them.

p2501
24-Aug-2006, 04:59 PM
seriously, what the ****.

the guys is facing three years in jail for this? because he didn't wnat to tell from ghetto assed hourly TSA employee about his sex toys in front of his mother? i can't say i blame him.

from the run ins' i've had with TSA at Philly international i assure you, if these people are the tip of the spear in airport security, we're all fukked. hard and without even some curtiousy lube.

He's hoping the guy files a civil case against the TSA.

GRMonLI
28-Aug-2006, 01:43 AM
Sex Toy Results In Bomb Charge
by 365Gay.com Newscenter Staff

August 26, 2006 - 12:01 am ET

(Chicago, Illinois) A sex toy popular among gay men has landed a Chicago area man in jail facing charges that could see him sent to prison for up to three years.

Mardin Amin, 29, was going through security at O'Hare Airport, with his mother, on route to Turkey for a holiday to see relatives, when a security guard began going through his backpack.

The female guard pulled a small black plastic device out of the backpack and asked Amin what it was.

What happened next depends on who you ask.

Amin says that he said in a low voice, so that his mother could not hear, that it was a penis pump.

The guard says that he whispered it was a bomb.

She called for backup, and Amin was whisked away to jail. He's charged with felony disorderly conduct.

In court this week, Amin's lawyer called it a misunderstanding.

"He told her it's a pump," attorney Eileen O'Neill-Burke told a Cook County judge. "He's standing with his mother. Of course he's not going to shout this out."

The guard, however, testified that she clearly heard the world "bomb" and the prosecutor told the court that Amin also told a second guard he had a bomb when questioned about the device.

Judge Gerald Winieck ruled there was enough evidence for the case to proceed and agreed to allow Amin out on bail.

:D

Personally I think the guard overreacted and is trying to cover her ass after making such a fuss.

But hey I wasnt there so who knows!! :lol: :lol:

Giger
28-Aug-2006, 02:55 AM
You people are getting it all wrong. He didn't say his penis pump is a bomb. He said, "Hey man, my penis pump is da bomb."......He's a very proud owner.

MikePizzoff
28-Aug-2006, 10:54 AM
I sat here saying "penis pump" and figured how easily someone could mistake it for "it is bomb" when said quietly.