PDA

View Full Version : I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

DjfunkmasterG
25-Aug-2006, 02:32 AM
Today's surgery was a success, and after checking in to the hospital, 9 hours later I was sent home with all artiers repaired via Balloons inserted to infalte the arterie ina device used to "UnTwist it"

AM I in PAIN? You bet you fargin' ass I am. However, I was given the proper does of Pain medication to cure pain issues.

Here's the best part. Last procedure one week ago I woke up in the middle of it, this one they couldn't put me out. I was wide awake for all of it. They gave me 200CC of Demoral and still awake, 20mg of Valium, Still kicking, they finally just numbed me from neck to feet so they could do the procedure.

So I went through another heart surgery wide awake. I AM IMMUNE TO THE KNOCK YOUR ASS DRUGS, I love it. :D

Anyway, with this repair and if I layoff junk food smoking and other stupid **** I should be able to haunt this place for another 20 years easy. :lol: :moon:

zombie04
25-Aug-2006, 02:34 AM
haunt away buddy, haunt away:D

congrats on the success.

Debbieangel
25-Aug-2006, 03:02 AM
Today's surgery was a success, and after checking in to the hospital, 9 hours later I was sent home with all artiers repaired via Balloons inserted to infalte the arterie ina device used to "UnTwist it"

AM I in PAIN? You bet you fargin' ass I am. However, I was given the proper does of Pain medication to cure pain issues.

Here's the best part. Last procedure one week ago I woke up in the middle of it, this one they couldn't put me out. I was wide awake for all of it. They gave me 200CC of Demoral and still awake, 20mg of Valium, Still kicking, they finally just numbed me from neck to feet so they could do the procedure.

So I went through another heart surgery wide awake. I AM IMMUNE TO THE KNOCK YOUR ASS DRUGS, I love it. :D

Anyway, with this repair and if I layoff junk food smoking and other stupid **** I should be able to haunt this place for another 20 years easy. :lol: :moon:

Here's to haunting this place...its a good thing they didnt tell ya no women...lol just kidding..glad to hear u are alright Dj.
Now to quit smoking and junkfood. GOOD LUCK!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

GRMonLI
25-Aug-2006, 03:19 AM

:

Sorry you are in so much pain.

I have had 5 angioplastys and have four stents but never had much pain at all. I also have had two heart attacks.

I too am pain medication resistant. In fact my whole family is. I can take 5 vicodins and walk around like nothing happened. Oxycodone actually makes me hyper!

Good luck with your heart !!!!!!

MikePizzoff
25-Aug-2006, 03:26 AM
Glad to hear everything went well.

Quit smoking; start chewin. :lol:

zombiegirl
25-Aug-2006, 04:45 AM
Glad your back DJ. Wish you fast healing. :)

MaximusIncredulous
25-Aug-2006, 06:01 AM
Get well soon dude. And good luck qutting the junk food and smokes. That might be more painful than the op.

MinionZombie
25-Aug-2006, 11:17 AM
Good stuff my man, keep up the living. :thumbsup:

EvilNed
25-Aug-2006, 11:30 AM
He's back, he's the man behind the mask!

bassman
25-Aug-2006, 01:03 PM
HE'S BACK! *Insert montage sequence*

"We're the one....we're the only Ghostbusters." "WE'RE BACK!"

Aight aight aight
I remember the time, I visited the grave
My life on the line, only my life to save
All by myself, with no one around
Did not understand a hand comin out the ground
I knew it wasn't mine, it was somebody else
But I didn't care G, I just screamed for HELP!
Then - GHOSTBUSTERS - had strapped to their back
Screamin - GHOSTBUSTERS - those 'busters attacked
"We are your friendly neighborhood ghostbusters,"
that's what they said to me
"We are the busters of any, G-H-O-S-T"

GHOSTBUSTERS!
I ain't-I ain't-I ain't
I ain't afraid of no ghosts
GHOSTBUSTERS!
I ain't-I ain't-I ain't
I ain't afraid of no ghosts

LoSTBoY
25-Aug-2006, 01:19 PM
Heheheh, you have a sweet power there. James Bond ain't got nuthing' on you! :)

Congrats on the surgery. Now stop smoking before I send you a 40 year old smokers lungs through the mail....I have a collection. :shifty:

DjfunkmasterG
25-Aug-2006, 03:42 PM
LOL... Dr. said to quite smoking too. As soon as I am done with this carton I am done period. No more smoking. :D

Adrenochrome
25-Aug-2006, 03:50 PM
Cheers!!!

you should make a short film about your experience of being awake during the damned thing!

Glad you're ok, bud!

Oh, quitting the ciggies ain't that hard. I quit cold turkey 2 1/2 years ago!
this site helped a little - http://whyquit.com/

HLS
25-Aug-2006, 04:01 PM

I am glad your doing well, alive and kicking! I sent a few prayers your way! I am glad the surgery went well.:kiss:

radiokill
25-Aug-2006, 04:02 PM
good to know you're doing well!

general tbag
25-Aug-2006, 05:41 PM
Hope you feel better,. but with inflation you should be at 15 already..:lol:

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Third_Party_Photo/2005/09/15/1126786600_4148.jpg

MinionZombie
25-Aug-2006, 05:59 PM
That's one of the best damn montages in a film I've ever seen, damn I love that bit in the film. I used to dance around the room to the choon in that bit, lol ... when I was a kid of course ... now I'm all cool so I just tap me toes. :thumbsup: