PDA

View Full Version : Creepshow 2

DeadJake
25-Aug-2006, 12:16 PM
i recentely watched it on the horror channel in england and loved it so i bought the DVD i like the feeling of the movie and how it was made i have just ordered creepshow of amazon hoping it will be as good as the second did anyone else see it on the horror channel a few days ago and if you have ever seen it did you like it and what was your favourite story

EvilNed
25-Aug-2006, 01:00 PM
Creepshow 2 sucks major donkeyballs. Creepshow 1 overshadows it in every aspect.

Purge
25-Aug-2006, 02:23 PM
Agreed. Creepshow 2 was stale and lifeless in comparison to its predecessor. "The Hitchhiker" was great, though. "How much do you want?! Fifty?!" :lol:

MinionZombie
25-Aug-2006, 07:23 PM
The first Creepshow is surprisingly good, I really dug it, so you should as well.

I've seen almost all of Creepshow 2 (missed the odd bit of the first tale), likewise have seen it on the UK "Zone Horror". The chick who gets her boob out on the raft is hot too. :D

MikePizzoff
25-Aug-2006, 07:51 PM
I like Creepshow 2... but compared to the first one, it's an utter peice of ****. You'll love the first one.

slickwilly13
25-Aug-2006, 08:30 PM
What the hell was the lake monster on the 2nd movie? I figured it was some sort of mutated amoeba.

MikePizzoff
25-Aug-2006, 08:47 PM
What the hell was the lake monster on the 2nd movie? I figured it was some sort of mutated amoeba.

Maybe you'll think twice the next time you dump your grease down the drain or change the oil on your car without a proper container.

Tied2thetracks
26-Aug-2006, 06:09 AM
I like part 3, its in my collection. Not as good as part one but remember folks its a sequeal.

Whatever happened to creepshow 3?