PDA

View Full Version : William H. Macy is the Muther-effing MAN!

DjfunkmasterG
25-Aug-2006, 03:47 PM
Macy Slams Lohan for Lateness

Veteran actor William H. Macy has blasted co-star Lindsay Lohan for her behavior while filming the movie Bobby, insisting she "should have her a** kicked." The star shared scenes with the 20-year-old actress in the film and admires her talent, but not her manners. He said, "You can't show up late. It's very, very disrespectful." Lohan was blasted in a letter last month from the Ceo of Morgan Creek Productions for her absences on set of her new film Georgia Rule, who called her behavior that of "a spoiled child." Lohan appears in the film alongside Macy's wife, Desperate Housewives star Felicity Huffman. He explains, "I think what an actor has to realize (is that) when you show up an hour late, 150 people have been scrambling to cover for you. It's nothing but disrespect. And Lindsay Lohan is not the only one. A lot of actors show up late as if they're God's gift to the film. It's inexcusable, and they should have their a**es kicked."

DAMN right, I agree with him 100%. Anyone who can't show up on time or at least call to say, Hey I am running late needs to have thier ass booted, kicked, and penetrated with a nail spiked broom handle

radiokill
25-Aug-2006, 04:05 PM
you're late penalty sounds a little harsh, but what macy said is great!

Adrenochrome
25-Aug-2006, 04:18 PM
One of my favorite movies EVER made was Door to Door.

DVW5150
26-Aug-2006, 09:18 AM
" Wait ! " Lindsay says , " The red sanitized carpet isnt laid for my pretty feet to walk apon !" Since she seems to take for granted all the recent work she been getting , lets have her trade places with one the of the hundreds of thousands struggling female actors that would be greatful and apprieciative of the privalige to work with such folk . They would probably do a better job acting anyway .

Danny
26-Aug-2006, 10:10 AM
pfft, she was a child actor of course shes gonna act spoiled, but yeah late actors scuk especially if they play a lead cus what the hell can you do till they turn up?:rockbrow:

EvilNed
26-Aug-2006, 01:01 PM
Haha, I thought the same thing about Macy when I first read this.

William is the man! He should personally kick Lohans ass.

MinionZombie
26-Aug-2006, 11:43 PM
Wicked stuff, somebody needs to slap that slag upside the head. It's sh*t like this that turns fans off on actors (not that I'm at all a fan of Slag-han), good on Macy for speaking up for respect and knowing his place - that's the sign of a real and fine actor.

The sooner Lohan pisses off the better, she's like a red haired paris hilton...minus a lot of money, and the super rich family, and the drip nose...but the prima donna attitude remains.

DjfunkmasterG
27-Aug-2006, 11:35 PM
I with you Minion... If she is going to have that kind of disrespect for the production/picture maybe she needs to not work in the biz. I hope the studio/s smarten up and give her ass the boot.

MinionZombie
28-Aug-2006, 11:06 AM
Hopefully they will give her the boot, if they're beginning to realise it's not worth paying actors huge, huge amounts of cash *cough* 87 Million *cough*, then maybe they'll realise not to waste their time and money on pissy little bitches like lindsay lohan, which would be a wise choice to make. If everybody's not in the pie, what's the point in baking it? ... quite a random analogy, but there ya go! :thumbsup:

mista_mo
28-Aug-2006, 08:47 PM
she looks good, and thats what counts. If shes good looking, she can act bitchy if she wants too.

I don't agree with that, but thats the attitude you get alot of the time from celebrities. Talent is secondary I feel now, look at the music industry....

Danny
28-Aug-2006, 09:16 PM
thats why decent directors use unkowns rather than famous stars, in fact samuel l jackson and ewan macgregor are two of the few actors ive never heard of being prissy bastards and its gotta be a bad state in hollywood when i can only name 2.

and since this month seems to be samuel l month on this forum, like a few months back we were all anti tom cruise for a month i looked this up.:D

http://www.youtube.com/v/y3pASFjDoI4

EDIT: dont ask me how i made it a link to a bigger version of the yuotube vid,lol.

FoodFight
29-Aug-2006, 05:35 PM
If I had my way I'd take her across my knee for a good firm spanking.

DjfunkmasterG
29-Aug-2006, 05:56 PM
If I had my way I'd take her across my knee for a good firm spanking.

So would about 50,000 40 yr old males hoping she would return the favor. :D