PDA

View Full Version : Should I get a Snakes On A Plane tattoo?

MikePizzoff
28-Aug-2006, 12:36 PM
I was heavily considering this well before the movie came out. Now that I've (finally) seen it, I think I'm going to go through with getting the biggest mistake tattoo of my life. I already have a couple ones I'm not extremely happy with, so it's no big deal.

I just can't figure out where to get it. Any suggestions?

bassman
28-Aug-2006, 12:38 PM
Why, dude? At least wait a few years to make sure you're still going to like the film.

By the way: Anyone see how it dropped like a ton of bricks this last weekend? 1st to 6th. Ouch.:dead:

MikePizzoff
28-Aug-2006, 12:47 PM
In a few years I won't be a young idiot any more.

If I have nothing to regret once I get older, to me that will mean I didn't enjoy my youth.

Adrenochrome
28-Aug-2006, 12:50 PM
If you do, it at least should have the "mutha ****in' " somewhere on it.

I have 8 tatts and happy with all of them; haven't got the "mistake tatt" yet. It does seem that when you start collecting ink there's one or two that eventually you regret.

I can't vote, because you don't have a "Think before you Ink!" choice.

bassman
28-Aug-2006, 01:02 PM
In a few years I won't be a young idiot any more.

If I have nothing to regret once I get older, to me that will mean I didn't enjoy my youth.

Even in your youth.....that seems like something that should take some thought. I mean, I would much rather look at tattoos when I'm older and say, "You know.....I had a good head on my shoulders when I was a young lad. I still like all of my tattoos".

Then again....that's just me. And I just decided the other day that I will be getting my first tattoo soon. I'm not much of a tattoo person because I don't like the idea of it being there forever and not liking it with time. That's why it's taken me about 12 years of listening to 311 before I finally decided to get a tattoo of their logo.

If that goes well....I'm getting the "Ghostbusters" logo on my arm(like their patches on the costumes). I'll be a buster for life.:p

p2501
28-Aug-2006, 01:05 PM
I'm going with a "no".

LouCipherr
28-Aug-2006, 02:24 PM
If that goes well....I'm getting the "Ghostbusters" logo on my arm(like their patches on the costumes). I'll be a buster for life.:p

Ok, wait, you're telling him not to get a SOAP tattoo, but you wanna get the Ghostbusters logo on your arm? :lol: I'm not sayin' a word about that one!

Just razzin' ya, man. :p :D

I say get the motherfvckin' tattoo of motherfvckin' Snakes on a Plane! Besides, if you don't like it after a while, you could always get it covered up with a Snakes on a Train tattoo later on down the road. :lol:

I love the plane with the snakes around it (like the medical symbol - which has a name but I can't think of it right now) logo for the film - see Dj's avatar.

LC

bassman
28-Aug-2006, 03:07 PM
Ok, wait, you're telling him not to get a SOAP tattoo, but you wanna get the Ghostbusters logo on your arm? :lol: I'm not sayin' a word about that one!

Just razzin' ya, man. :p :D

I say get the motherfvckin' tattoo of motherfvckin' Snakes on a Plane! Besides, if you don't like it after a while, you could always get it covered up with a Snakes on a Train tattoo later on down the road. :lol:

I love the plane with the snakes around it (like the medical symbol - which has a name but I can't think of it right now) logo for the film - see Dj's avatar.

LC

No, see....if he wants to get a SOAP tattoo, that's all good. All I'm saying is that he should wait to make sure he's going to like the movie later down the road. I mean....it's been out for what - 2 weeks now?

I've loved the Ghostbusters franchise my entire life. Much more than the dead films, actually. So that's why I MIGHT get that tattoo. It's a big might, though. I'm definitely getting a 311 logo tat with the quote "Stay positive and love your life" around it:D

MikePizzoff
28-Aug-2006, 03:54 PM

Hahahahahaha!!! :lol:

Bassman - I say you should go for the Ghostbusters tattoo. I think that would be pretty cool. I've only seen one person with that, too.

DjfunkmasterG
28-Aug-2006, 04:25 PM
I voted you should get the Muther****in' tattoo. Who cares if the films has only been out two weeks and it dropped like a sack of rotten potato's at a farmers market in the summer heat on it's second week.

Ask yourself these questions

Did you like the film?

Do you like it enough to warrant having its logo on your skin for the rest of your life?

Or are you just doing it because it seems like the cool thing to do?

Anyone remember the BATMAN craze back in 89 when people were having the BATMAN logo shaved into the back of their heads or tattooed on themselves?

Why not do it with Snakes?

Hell I like the fact Bassman is getting a Ghostbuster Tat... KUDO's dude. :D

VegoTheUnholy
28-Aug-2006, 04:49 PM
I have 2 tattoos i dont like on my arm but as long as they mean something to you at some point in your life then you shouldn't reget them. I look at tattoos as a timeline to look back on, help remember good times.

Danny
28-Aug-2006, 07:20 PM
**** NO!

that could turn out so bad i wouldnt risk it. it reminds em of a freind of mine who got a decepticon logo on the back of his neck,while it is pretty cool hes had trouble getting jobs and stuff becuase of it and you really gotta put thought into it, im 18 now and im one of the few people i know my age who remain "unscarred" as my teacher put it a while back, ill probably get some tatoos later on in life but like that dude from slayer said "you gotta wait tilll you over 25 cus there not just cool then they have meaning and you have enough time to put thought into not getting an anchor on your arm".