PDA

View Full Version : House of Wax...

Neil
30-Aug-2006, 09:23 PM
...well I quite enjoyed it... A good fun teen slasher flick :)

LouCipherr
30-Aug-2006, 09:41 PM
Hmm, well, I didn't hate it or love it, but I can say one thing: it's worth the price of admission just to see Paris Hiltion's ass killed in the movie. :elol:

Svengoolie
30-Aug-2006, 09:53 PM
Haven't seen it.

From what I understand, it's actually more of a steal of Tourist Trap than the old Vinnie Price flick.

A couple of months back, I picked up Tourist Trap and Race With the Devil--both are quality, 70s retro flicks that are good for a rainy Saturday afternoon.;)

bassman
30-Aug-2006, 10:06 PM
Haven't seen it, myself. But this would be the first time I've heard someone give it good remarks. Well....You did say "fun teen slasher flick":p

And Lou....I haven't seen the flick and I haven't looked at your spoiler, yet I still think I know what it is.:lol: I think everyone would know that....

LouCipherr
30-Aug-2006, 10:54 PM
heh, someone fixed that for me too, bassman. I accidently blurted it out without masking it. :o My bad.

Hope I didn't ruin the surprise, not that most don't know what it is.. :D

HLS
31-Aug-2006, 01:08 AM
It was ok, it was nice to see paris hilton get killed :D it was not a top notch movie by any means.

MinionZombie
31-Aug-2006, 10:15 AM
I've managed a portion in the middle, which party involved paris hilton wobbling her flat as East Anglia ass around *shudders*, it just doesn't look good does it? And then saw the third act at a later point.

I liked all the gloopy, dripping, waxy stuff, that was nifty ... but everything else was just turd. Not even the wonder that is Elisha "24" Cuthbert could save this movie (and I'm a fan alright, hence the Girl Next Door DVD on my shelf, ha!). It just smacked of new millennium Hollywood cut n paste to me. I mean ... paris-bleedin-hilton ... nuff said.

axlish
31-Aug-2006, 02:20 PM
I thought it was great. Not what I was expecting at all.

zombiegirl
31-Aug-2006, 02:42 PM
I thought the flick was enjoyable mindless fun but ranks no where near my favorites list.

Debbieangel
31-Aug-2006, 05:43 PM
I BOUGHT the movie....worst bucks I ever spent!! I didnt watch it before I bought it, I went on the word of a relative that was really really good
NOT! I liked it but, its one of those movies you know ya watch maybe one or two times. So, the movie is on my shelf and I will get it out every once in awhile to view just because I bought it! Paris Hilton oooooh PLEZZZZZZZZ I wonder who she slept with or paid to get in the movie in the first place?
She sure she thinks she is all that and a bag of chips doesnt she? She looks li ke a weird looking Barbie doll !

Danny
31-Aug-2006, 09:59 PM
It just smacked of new millennium Hollywood cut n paste to me. I mean ... paris-bleedin-hilton ... nuff said.

too true it was just mtv style summer horror , thank god my brother rented it i wouldnt waste money on this that would be better off flushed down the lav:lol: