PDA

View Full Version : Now Labour want to control your foetus!!

MinionZombie
31-Aug-2006, 08:47 PM
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/31082006/325/pm-tackle-problem-kids-pre-birth.html

Yep, in classic Labour fashion, they want to seize yet more unimaginable, completely unworkable and incredibly costly control from the British public ... now, while it my initially - on the tabloidy surface of it all - seem like a good idea, a micro bit of thought later however and it is in fact completely stupid.

Instead they should seek to make the lives of such people better as well as educate them from school not to be complete bastards, as well as give cops the power they used to have and let people stand up to these little gits without being accused of kiddy fiddling or somehow harming the human rights of the perpetrator of whatever crime...

Yes, this country does keep on slipping into the primordial poo pit with each passing day, all thanks to this lot. :rockbrow:

Now the Conservatives have the right idea at their core - give control and responsibility to the citizen, so the government can deal with the really big issues, and in turn make people earn what they have gained and feel good about themselves.

Tricky
31-Aug-2006, 09:26 PM
Problem is the conservatives have a complete idiot at the reins now!There is no way they can win with that environmentally obsessed twit cameron at the helm,he's a prize gimp!

On the subject of totalitarianism though,did you read about the bugs they've secretly put in everyones wheelie bins to track how much & what you throw away?and also the new tracking devices fitted to all new passports so they know where your passport is at all times?sounds far fetched but its actually happening!we're controlled tax cows milked by the government under the false pretence of a free country :(

Danny
31-Aug-2006, 09:43 PM
screw this when my educations over im movin to finland!:mad:

MinionZombie
01-Sep-2006, 10:37 AM
Aye I'd heard about the wheelie bin thing, but I hadn't heard about the passport thing, now that's bloody stupid. This is exactly what Labour are all about, CONTROL, which is not how free societies are built...what bloody morons. It's like a pack of kids given the keys to the candy store and they've gone all "Lord of the Flies" on the owner (in this analogy, the owner of said candy store is the British public).

I duno about Cameron, I'm still weighing it up, but he needs to lay off all this tree hugging sh*t, but I can completely understand why he's doing what he's doing right now - to claw votes back from the Liberal "We've not been in power since the turn of the 20th Century" Democrats, who suck up votes and yet never, ever win, thus keeping bastards like Labour in power. If people are going to protest vote, bloody well do it by staying at home. You can vote Liberal, but don't just do it "because the others suck", that's children's talk and it doesn't belong in the serious sphere of voting.

And also, how people think the Liberals would be any different is beyond me, if they were really Liberal they'd have let the bisexual guy run for leader ... but instead they settled on a crusty old white guy who looks like he's asleep or a zombie.

Interesting though, there was a recent poll about the top five prime ministers, for some reason Pants on Fire got in 3rd, but Thatcher was tied first (with another one or two whose names escape me), Churchill also came above Blair. Just goes to show that the Conservatives do have the most common sense, and half of it I'd say comes down to the fact they believe in each citizen's own responsibility and control over their own lives.

Of course, the Conservative's track record on new media and censorship is not to my liking, but it's not the most important thing in the world, besides, Freedom of Speech always wins out in such a situation (it's happening all the time lately in America with these anti-violent-game laws).

Hopefully Cameron will soon finish up his Liberal vote gouging (he's already got a nine point lead on Labour) and will return to some traditional Conservative ideals, as well as just plain sensible politics. Of course, I know exactly why he's not saying such things just yet - because it's FOUR YEARS till the next election. Bring out the arsenal at the right time, if you go premature they'll be worthless. Also, those Labour wankers would just steal them anyway (because they're good policies!), half the stuff Labour have done (that's been mostly good once completed) have been traditionally Conservative ideas.

As for how the country is now - this is what happens when Labour win a third election for the first time ever...:rockbrow:

Cykotic
01-Sep-2006, 11:31 AM
Is it just me or has this country turned into a Big Brother/Nanny state? I have always mistrusted politicians and this further proves that there is no such thing as true democracy. Ever since Tony Blair got into No10, this country has been in trouble. As soon as Blair started kissing George W. Bush's ass, he basically painted a big target over the entire country. The Conservatives aren't much better. David Cameron is basically a Tony Blair wannabe. And as for the Liberal Democrats.... don't even get me started on them!!!

I think that things need to change...

MinionZombie
01-Sep-2006, 03:36 PM
The irony is of course, is that Blair to all intents and purposes is a traditional Conservative at the core - he was public schooled, his family are Conservatives (that must make for interesting family get togethers!) and he was going to be a Conservative MP ... until he met Cherry "Labour" Booth, who came from a completely different background and ended up convincing Blair to run for Labour.

So really, Cameron is not being a Blair (as in Labour), Cameron is being a Conservative. It's also a bit naff for people (I'm not saying you, I'm saying people) to say he's a Blair because he happens to shake his hands in a similar way and that he's young - oh wow, big similarity there - Cameron is also at the moment fighting off the disaster that is the Lib Dems, aka the vote suckers who'll never be in power, fact. So first Cameron has to lay a lot of ground work - regain ground lost to Labour and the Liberals in the past 15 years - as well as stake his claim to new policies/areas the Conservatives haven't been into much before - and it's clearly working with his new 9 point lead.

Cameron is a good thing on the whole for the party, a young buck who's out to kick out that crusty of fart vibe the party has/had, as well as making his party more representative of the country as a whole (so not just old white men). It's a matter of time and a bit of patience, come the approach of the (much needed) general election in 2009/2010 (and before by a good margin I'd imagine) the full and new Conservatives will come out on full display.

Now all we need is for the crusty old white guys to either realise such changes are their only chance for returning to power, or to actually die off to freshen the air a bit for such change. I believe the current media offensive we're seeing will subside after the first phase of Conservative change is completed...

As for the Liberal Democrats - that party could only ever work in a world that was 100% Liberal, which isn't the case. The best bet is to have a Liberal-conscious Conservative party, with an added Thatcher zest - meaning not playing up the cameras, taking some big risks, gumption and tough decisions, none of Labour's flip-flopping...this will hopefully come after phase one is complete.

*sigh*

Yep ... I get quite political these days...:stunned:

Danny
02-Sep-2006, 02:55 AM
i just think this whole western worlds getting more like something from freakin' demolition man or something every day for every law for conservation of history and stuff theres another that robs you of privacy, next up they'll probably keep logs of were every home visits on the net or something.
this big brother thing can only go so far before someone goes all che gavera on there asses, its like each day they push it a little further and since us british cant stand up for ourselves cus that would make us seem like individuals and would embaress us and what would our nieghbours say, its crap and i really am surprised how the other day a famous director ws on tv about officially becomeing british and renounceing america, like its any freakin better here nowadays, seriously finland here i come.

MinionZombie
02-Sep-2006, 08:00 AM
If I could afford it, and wanted to change my life and leave my country behind, then I'd do it...but then I think, why the fudge should I leave my damn country because some cabinet of wankers forced me to, they're not winning this fight, those bastards.

Also, in terms of spying on you, how about this:

In car black boxes that track exactly where and when you've driven, and sends a bill to you asking for £1.34 a mile ... this is a serious gubment proposal, to try and stop people using their cars or something ... erm ... I thought this was a free country? Now we're being charged, AGAIN (for cars we're already paying shedloads for) to drive somewhere ... what the f*ck is road tax for!!!??? What the f*ck is the massive lump of tax on fuel for!!!???

In a free country people can drive their cars, but evidently not in Britain! :eek: