PDA

View Full Version : One more Theory on the dead

TheWalkingDude
01-Sep-2006, 06:06 PM
Wouldnt it be kinda safe to assume that given time, a zombie would die anyway? After walking around decaying in all sorts of weather and other conditons, they would just fall apart and not function anymore. The brain cant stay going forever. I seen roadkill and on a hot summer day they would start to bloat and just fall apart. Just my theory is all. I'm sure someone will tell me where i went wrong lmao

jdog
01-Sep-2006, 07:17 PM
doc frankenstien says in day that it could take years for the decay to reach the inner parts of the brain. maybe the rate of decay was slowed by whatever brought the corpses back from the dead.

rikimaru
02-Sep-2006, 01:09 AM
i already brought this up once before and we basicly came to the conclusion that people are too retarted to actually work together long enough for the dead to rot away to a point in which we could take the world back.

Danny
02-Sep-2006, 03:19 AM
exactly why would too people split a loaf of bread to survive when they can steal it for themselves, when it comes to survival id probably try adn help my family and freinds but many wouldnt give two ****s about the zombies theyd just be happy to get out the guns adn go "it happened and all those guys on that forum called me crazy for stocking guns....now to kill and cornhole me some undead hookers!":lol:

creepntom
02-Sep-2006, 05:12 AM
this was the theory in reign of the dead, that they would decay to death over time

i'd buy into this theory if they ran out of food, even tho they didn't feed for neccesity

if none of this makes sense, i have a buzz :p