PDA

View Full Version : Blast from the past

TheWalkingDude
02-Sep-2006, 04:41 AM
Ok i am just curious.....What movie or movies from the past would you think would be funny or cool to turn into a zombie pic........ Myself i kinda invision Mad Max fighting zombies lol.

Danny
02-Sep-2006, 05:13 AM
big :lol:
the breakfast club
tron
a bou de souffle
pretty woman:p
clerks...cmon thatd be cool:cool:

MaximusIncredulous
02-Sep-2006, 07:44 AM
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (Chocolate and zombies, yum).
Damnation Alley (Would've been an early Dead Reckoning).
Taps (I'm still waiting for the military academy under zombie seige flick).
Fantastic Voyage (Minaturized survivors and a hottie take refuge in a zombie).
The Brady Bunch Variety Hour (All hell breaks loose when zombies invade the Brady's weekly ritual of torture.)

MinionZombie
02-Sep-2006, 08:14 AM
*batteries not included = *zombies not included:

Flying, mechanical zombies descend upon a tired and ruined block of flats in New York, only to tear it down and rebuild it for the residents.

Short Circuit = Short Zombie/Zombie Circuit

Mechanical zombie, developed by the gubment, is electrocuted into consciousness from the grave and goes on a journey of self discovery, while leering at the goth-ish chick from The Breakfast Club

Ghostbusters = ZombieBusters

Four early-middle-aged men in jump suits, who all live together in an old fire house and drive an ambulance, team up and charge around New York charging people extortionate amounts of money to rid them of their zombified relative who's just died in the next room.

The Money Pit (Hanks) = The Zombie Pit

Professional couple, no kids, buy a house far too huge for their two boney arses and go about renovating it ... but when the staircase falls down and crashes into the basement, they discover a pit filled with zombies. Slapstick hilarity (and canon-propelled turkey roasts) ensues as they attempt to fix and then sell their too-massive-for-them house before anyone notices the stench of rotting flesh emenating from their basement, which would result in them being chucked in the slammer for being serial killing weirdos.

'av some of thaaaaaat ... and despite the somewhat sarcastic descriptions, I do actually love all these movies dearly. :)

TheWalkingDude
02-Sep-2006, 02:37 PM
Larry the Cable Guy Zombie inspector Get-r-done lol
The Greatest American Zombie, Zombie running around in little red jammies
The Passion of the Zombie,

VegoTheUnholy
02-Sep-2006, 04:16 PM
Top Gun. Zombies in the Danger Zone. (hey it could happen)
Bill & Ted's Zombie Adventure.
The Worriors. I'd like to see them trying to get back to CI with zombie gang soldiers trying to bop them the whole way home.

mista_mo
02-Sep-2006, 07:20 PM
Forrest gump
The Green mile
Trainspotting

can't think of any others right now....

creepntom
02-Sep-2006, 07:36 PM
The Warriors. I'd like to see them trying to get back to CI with zombie gang soldiers trying to bop them the whole way home.

i agree with the warriors, except i'd have them running a gauntlet thru a city of undead to get to a safe haven, with arms placed in various places around the city.

Trancelikestate
02-Sep-2006, 07:40 PM
arnolds, commando.
um dumb and dumber, caddyshack, miracle on 34th street:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adrenochrome
02-Sep-2006, 07:46 PM
Smokey and the Bandit (The Bandit and the Snowman have to escape zombie redneck sheriff(s) and truckers)

Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo (Break-dancing zombies.......need I say more?)

Deliverence (more redneck zombie fun!)

Whatever Happened to Baby Jane (Blanche has to survive a horrifying week with her psycho-zombie sister, Baby Jane Hudson)

Yawn `04 -- LOL....I had to say it!

Easy Rider (biker zombies rolling down the road, smoking weed and tripping balls in a cemetary)

Dawg
03-Sep-2006, 12:37 AM
big :lol:
the breakfast club
tron
a bou de souffle
pretty woman:p
clerks...cmon thatd be cool:cool:

Dude, 'The Breakfast Club' and 'Clerks' as zombie films would be AWESOME! I can see it now, the club running around the school avoiding the principal and the zombies or maybe a zombie principal and the goofballs in Clerks beating the crap outta zombies while debating Star Wars. :D

:dead: Dawg

Danny
03-Sep-2006, 03:35 AM
or the clerks as zombies but still doing the same stuff:D

TheWalkingDude
03-Sep-2006, 05:37 AM
The six million dollar zombie...Bionic Zombie. Now wouldnt that be a real pain he could run fast and jump after ya lmao. Plus use the bionic eye to find ya faster.and break down most barricades.:cool:

Danny
03-Sep-2006, 06:02 AM
haggard..exactly the sme but with zombie characters...as if regular naked dave wasnt bad enough:dead: ,:lol:

Maitreya
03-Sep-2006, 06:31 PM
haggard..exactly the sme but with zombie characters...as if regular naked dave wasnt bad enough:dead: ,:lol:

Hahaha, I can just see a zombie hellboy now...

I'm invisioning...

Snakes on a Plane. How cool would that be if after they got bitten by the snakes they get up and start exhibiting zombie-like traits. For some strange reason when someone died I was thinking, "Hurry, shoot her in the head, she got bitten".... Then I realized that they weren't zombies.

"Shoot her in the mother****ing head!"

MinionZombie
03-Sep-2006, 10:16 PM
"I will tell you everything, I'll let you know. You'll be so much smarter. Girls are like... a lake, you know? Like, you can jump right in, get in there, and then you're all used to it and everything's great. But come winter time...that sh*t's f*ckin' frozen. Then you're f*cked. That's why I know the difference: I always pull out of it."

"I like chocolate, I like fudge, I'll make some now or I won't budge."

Had to be said, Falcone (DiCamillo) is pure genius, now stop humpin' in the caboose!! :|

TheWalkingDude
04-Sep-2006, 03:46 AM
Little house on the praire...........of zombies lol

Danny
04-Sep-2006, 04:04 AM
deliverance:barf:
pride and prugudice...with zombies
crocodile hunter the movie...damn that film sucked ass:lol:

and someones gonna say 28 days later just to be witty:bored:

Maitreya
04-Sep-2006, 09:46 AM
deliverance:barf:
pride and prugudice...with zombies
crocodile hunter the movie...damn that film sucked ass:lol:

and someones gonna say 28 days later just to be witty:bored:

Crocodile dundee? That'd be kickass!

"that's not a knife, THIS is a knife!! OHH CRICKEY I GOT BIT!"

Danny
04-Sep-2006, 12:00 PM
frigg no im on about the steve irwin film.....which if you notice i made that post a few minutes before the thread about him dying today started tahts eerily rate creepy.:shifty:

zombiegirl
04-Sep-2006, 03:25 PM
weird science
The devil in Miss Jones :lol:

darth los
05-Sep-2006, 03:01 AM
the bone collector. :D

DeadJonas190
05-Sep-2006, 04:51 AM
Orgazmo - Zombies having orgasms... lol
Planet of the Apes - Intelligent zombies caging humans for food storage only to find one of them to be intelligent.
Office Space - Have you seen my shotgun, it's red.

And thats all because I smell burning rubber and don't know if it's PC or something else.

TheWalkingDude
05-Sep-2006, 05:03 AM
:sneaky: Lady and the Zombie Tramp 101 zombie dalmations

Danny
05-Sep-2006, 04:25 PM
the wizard of oz, NOW THOSE ARE SOME FLYING ZOMBIES!:lol:
fame
wrath of khan...why?, who knows ,and is star trek really 40 years old?:confused:
white boys cant jump...cus nothing could make that film worse:barf:

CivilDefense
05-Sep-2006, 06:10 PM
Mr Bean

OR

Charlie and the chocolate factory.

Is it too soon?

TheWalkingDude
05-Sep-2006, 08:15 PM
Different Strokes....Mr Drummon adopts 2 zombies lol
Facts of Life.....An all zombie girl school.
The Courtship of Eddies zombie
The Partridge Family.....Wait wasnt they already zombies?????? lol:cool:

creepntom
05-Sep-2006, 09:14 PM
i know this is more recent but the show "lost" would be great with zombies in it

TheWalkingDude
07-Sep-2006, 07:30 AM
Invasion might of been interesting with zombies, Still mad they cancelled it before they even finished it GRRRRRRRRRRR

Danny
07-Sep-2006, 11:16 AM
id rather have that over lost anyday.:barf:

TheWalkingDude
11-Sep-2006, 10:20 PM
Days of our lives...........A zombie soap

Danny
12-Sep-2006, 06:35 AM
zombie brookside, scouser zombies hat drink and fight...and bury each other under the patio:lol:

HLS
17-Sep-2006, 02:35 PM
How about Rambo killing zombies:D