PDA

View Full Version : Teddy Bear Slaughter

Marie
02-Sep-2006, 04:19 PM
Seems a dobie went berserk in a Teddy Bear Exibit. Among the mangled was a Teddy formerly owned by Elvis....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14154738/

Personally, if it were me I'd sue the museum and at LEAST have a dogskin rug for that.

M_

Trancelikestate
02-Sep-2006, 05:17 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: that dog's gonna catch hell! but seriously you cant make an animal know it's destroyed nearly a million dollars worth of stuff. and you cant make it know just how severe it is, or how much it's in trouble. besides, whoever it's owner is outta know it likes to shred stuffed animals. mine does!

Danny
03-Sep-2006, 03:49 AM
who cares?, theres more valueable stuff of historical value in the world , now if it wrecked a piece of egyptian historic art then that'd be more "bad", but elvis's teddy bear? im sure even fans of elvis wouldnt care mutch about that compared to one of his guitars or something:bored:

TheWalkingDude
03-Sep-2006, 03:56 AM
No speaking as an Elvis fan i wouldnt care about a teddy bear, If the person was stupid enough to leave it where a dog could get to it then its there own fault.:sneaky: Why would someone have a dog there anyway lmao

Trancelikestate
03-Sep-2006, 07:17 AM
who cares?, theres more valueable stuff of historical value in the world , now if it wrecked a piece of egyptian historic art then that'd be more "bad", but elvis's teddy bear? im sure even fans of elvis wouldnt care mutch about that compared to one of his guitars or something:bored:

oh sure! :D that doesent mean that the dog isnt in trouble hahaha!:lol: but yeah that was my point, dogs like to shred stuffed animals. anyway, it was funny for a second :p