PDA

View Full Version : Guitar players here?

Mikey
02-Sep-2006, 05:19 PM
I was just wondering if anyone else here plays the guitar, and if you do, what kind of gear do yo use? I've got a Strat and a Les Paul Gibson and I'm really thinking about buying an ESP H-1000. Anyone play ESPs?

Tricky
02-Sep-2006, 05:19 PM
Im trying to learn,just on an accoustic for now,& its damn hard & tries my patience :lol:

TheWalkingDude
02-Sep-2006, 06:28 PM
Nope sorry only sont i could play on that was Jailhouse rock ....I'm a drummer.:rockbrow:

LouCipherr
02-Sep-2006, 06:38 PM
Yeah, been playing for 25 years now. God that makes me feel old. :D

For guitars I own: a cherry red Les Paul Deluxe, a white Fender Strat, a Ibanez RG570 w/a custom purple paint job, and a few acoustics: a yamamha and a Takamine

For an amp i'm currently using a Marshall Valvestate 8080 combo, and recently parted with my VS100 head & angled 4x12 cab.

too many effects and toys to play with, but my latest edition for direct recording (mainly for recording the soundtrack to Deadlands) I picked up a Line6 GuitarPort - fantastic piece of equipment for the price. ;)

LC

Tied2thetracks
02-Sep-2006, 07:27 PM
I have a cheap electric and a cheap acoustic. I've been plaing 12 years or so.

I bust out oldies(so easy to play) green day, nirvana, soul asylum,and the counting crows.

nothing better than playing punk/grundge songs acoustic.

MikePizzoff
02-Sep-2006, 07:33 PM
I have:

-ESP LTD
-BC Rich Warlock
-Gretsch Electromatic bass
-Carlo Robelli accoustic
-Washburn Dimebag
-Ibanez RG
-Ibanez Roadster
-my pride and joy: Ibanez Rockett Roller (discontinued in like '79 due to lawsuit from Gibson)

AssassinFromHell
03-Sep-2006, 01:48 AM
I play guitar, keyboards, piano, working on bass and drums. Jesus, I'll have a one man band pretty soon.

I have an Ibanez G10. I've been playing for almost two years. I write my own stuff as well as play many covers.

Danny
03-Sep-2006, 03:41 AM
ive got one but all i can play is the hym of the faith from ffX, i just never have the time to sit down and learn.
as for what it is its brand is a stargazer but i cant even find em on google, i bought it for £30 from a pawn shop and it sits in the corner of my room.