PDA

View Full Version : Savini school: I find out if I'm accepted this week!

Trancelikestate
02-Sep-2006, 06:46 PM
ok, so i know a few of you already know this, but i find out for sure if i get accepted to the savini school this upcoming week! i'm a alittle nervous, but i mostly wanna meet people in and around monessen PA. also anyone else who may have attended or has experience in this field. i called it savini school in this thread title instead of douglas education center which is what it is really called, in hope of getting more veiws! those of you unaware of the program check this out: http://www.douglas-school.com/pages/savini.html
i would appreciate any input! :D and i will make a new thread once i'm accepted!!!

MinionZombie
02-Sep-2006, 06:56 PM
Well, let me be the first on here to say good luck, chap! :thumbsup:

Trancelikestate
02-Sep-2006, 07:10 PM
thnx bud!!! :D oh yeah

DeadJake
02-Sep-2006, 07:23 PM
you told me about this last week good luck hope they accept you

Trancelikestate
02-Sep-2006, 08:25 PM
you told me about this last week good luck hope they accept you

thnx a lot guys! the addmisions ladies said i was in, but i just need an official letter. so we'll see. but i'll obviously keep coming here if and when i go! :D

Cody
02-Sep-2006, 09:02 PM
man you got the best teacher in the world

Trancelikestate
02-Sep-2006, 09:11 PM
man you got the best teacher in the world

well he doesnt teach but i think he at least gives a lecture or something. :D

Danny
03-Sep-2006, 03:11 AM
aye good look man.:cool:

TheWalkingDude
03-Sep-2006, 04:01 AM
Congrates to you. I'll be waiting for that Haig mold lol:dead:

zombiegirl
03-Sep-2006, 05:38 PM
Told ya! I knew you could do it. :D

Trancelikestate
03-Sep-2006, 07:21 PM
Told ya! I knew you could do it. :D

well it's not official yet ZG, but it will be this week! i'll make a new thread! say, where you been? :p

Debbieangel
04-Sep-2006, 12:26 AM
ok, so i know a few of you already know this, but i find out for sure if i get accepted to the savini school this upcoming week! i'm a alittle nervous, but i mostly wanna meet people in and around monessen PA. also anyone else who may have attended or has experience in this field. i called it savini school in this thread title instead of douglas education center which is what it is really called, in hope of getting more veiws! those of you unaware of the program check this out: http://www.douglas-school.com/pages/savini.html
i would appreciate any input! :D and i will make a new thread once i'm accepted!!!
See I told you ...you would make it!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

kortick
04-Sep-2006, 02:33 PM
I am real proud of you man

i know big things are gonna happen for ya

best widhes to you
and i really mean that

Fulcifan91
04-Sep-2006, 07:32 PM
I have heard good and bad about Savini's school, but if it is what you want, good luck to you. Did you consider the Dick Smith course instead of or in addtion to Savini's school?

Trancelikestate
05-Sep-2006, 04:17 AM
I have heard good and bad about Savini's school, but if it is what you want, good luck to you. Did you consider the Dick Smith course instead of or in addtion to Savini's school?

i belive it's included budd, i saw in my semester scheduel you gt the dick smith portfolio reveiw. :D:D:D