PDA

View Full Version : well, I watched Junk.

Adrenochrome
03-Sep-2006, 02:09 PM
It was ok until the "Super Naked Zombie Chick" put her clothes on and started attacking people as "Clothed cut-in-half Zombie Chick".
Still, worth a watch.

dmbfanintn
04-Sep-2006, 09:54 PM
It was ok until the "Super Naked Zombie Chick" put her clothes on and started attacking people as "Clothed cut-in-half Zombie Chick".
Still, worth a watch.

Sheet man Junk is one of my favorites!!!

Were you in the right "frame of mind" to enjoy such a flick?????

Does your dubbed version have them calling it a Porsche the whole time, then at the end it turns out the car is a Vette?

Adrenochrome
05-Sep-2006, 12:28 AM
Does your dubbed version have them calling it a Porsche the whole time, then at the end it turns out the car is a Vette?

The one I watched was all subs - If I can help it, I never do dubbed.
I liked it just fine, but the weird, naked chicka was a little off for me. ( she was hot, don't get me wrong! But, a little hokey :D)

MinionZombie
05-Sep-2006, 10:20 AM
Yeah it was a weird movie, I've got it on DVD, was a bit disappointed I have to admit, but with a flick like that (or Stacy, or Wild Zero) you've really gotta be in a very specific frame of mind, which makes it hard to get the viewing right for them...

Danny
05-Sep-2006, 04:26 PM
werent to keen on this but stacy and wild zero both kick ass, granted wild zero was wierd but the calimari wrestler is just friggtarded.

MinionZombie
05-Sep-2006, 09:33 PM
And the Wild Zero DVD has a drinking game as an extra feature ... didn't get a chance to play it though. :(

Danny
05-Sep-2006, 09:40 PM
that is the one were the dude cuts the spacehsip in half with a guitar isnt it?:D

MinionZombie
06-Sep-2006, 10:46 AM
Well surely if you've seen it you should already know the answer to that question...:rockbrow:

wiltsu16
06-Sep-2006, 12:06 PM
what movie are we talking about?

MinionZombie
06-Sep-2006, 01:22 PM
*ahem, couple of posts up ... Wild Zero*

Danny
07-Sep-2006, 12:26 AM
Well surely if you've seen it you should already know the answer to that question...:rockbrow:

well ive seen so many freakin wierd asian films they all kinda blend together in your head:lol:

case in poin that freaking wrestler made out of fried squid...that was freaky