PDA

View Full Version : Evil Aliens

Burbank
11-Mar-2006, 11:59 AM
This is a mega low budget UK film, from what I hear it is in the vain of Peter Jackson’s Brain Dead - i.e. highly silly and highly gory.

http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=5679

It stars the lovely but talentless Emily Booth and is directed by uber horror movie geek Jake West (Razor Blade Smile).

I've seen bits of it on movie review shows and it looks like good fun, it's got decent reviews from people who get the fact that it's suppose to be stupid and bad reviews from those who don't.

MinionZombie
11-Mar-2006, 06:04 PM
I hadn't really heard anything about it, only just saw the advert in Total Film this month - I'm going to download it tonight or in the next couple of days. And Emily Booth is just another selling point *licks lips* she's purrrdy...

Ever see "Cradle of Fear"? Yeh, you know what I'm talking about :D

erisi236
11-Mar-2006, 06:05 PM
heh, for a second there I thought you said "illegal aliens" and I signed right up. :skull:

Burbank
11-Mar-2006, 07:42 PM
Ever see "Cradle of Fear"? Yeh, you know what I'm talking about

Not yet, you've told me about it before but I've yet to get around to getting it.

MinionZombie
11-Mar-2006, 09:18 PM
Well get around to it, Emily Booth + Lesbian scene + GORE!!! = kachiiing :cool:

LoSTBoY
12-Mar-2006, 12:44 AM
I came across it in a torrent and downloaded it.

Turned out it was redubbed in Swedish or something so I couldn't watch it properly. Still, I scanned through it and it was a pretty funny film, quality of dog soldiers and Shaun of the Dead mixed together.

Gonna look for an English version now you brought it up :)

Update:

I've just watched it in English and it is just like you say, silly with pleny of gore. No lesbian scene though MinionZombie, but pleny of cleavege but no full frontal nuduty unless you count the women Alien. :)

It's worth a watch.