PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Faltraz?

DeadJonas190
05-Sep-2006, 03:50 AM
Trickys pint post got me thinking about old members and I realized Faltraz hasn't been around in a long time, so I went and did a search in the old forums. He hasn't posted since October of last year. Do any of you know what happened to him? He was a cool guy here at Homepage, definatly one of the homepagers to go have a pint with.

AcesandEights
05-Sep-2006, 09:04 AM
That. Is a damn good question...

Philly_SWAT
05-Sep-2006, 10:58 AM
All I know is this .... Asia loves him!! (as she looks up at him)

Cody
05-Sep-2006, 11:12 AM
fal could have a new s/n on here...but isnt saying anything about it

Kaos
05-Sep-2006, 11:53 AM
What happened to Faltraz?

He was sold into white slavery.:shifty:

I heard he is just keeping a low profile on the net nowadays.

p2501
05-Sep-2006, 01:56 PM
i think a stingray got him...............

Adrenochrome
05-Sep-2006, 02:05 PM
odds me bodkins!!! I heard 'twas John Mark Karr that got him....

p2501
05-Sep-2006, 02:18 PM
hmmm that's another possibility.

on the other hand it could have been O.J.

dmbfanintn
05-Sep-2006, 03:17 PM
Asia finally did "look up" and now she and Faltraz are on a deserted island getting juiced up and soaking up some sunshine!

How's That?

Danny
05-Sep-2006, 04:01 PM

oh no ,bad mna .too soon boo hiss boo:lol:

tju1973
05-Sep-2006, 04:04 PM
oh no ,bad mna .too soon boo hiss boo:lol:

but it is damn funny....

:skull:

Danny
05-Sep-2006, 04:13 PM
yeah..it kinda was.....croiky!:skull:

p2501
05-Sep-2006, 04:28 PM
hey it's Faltraz's fault for trying to "stick eh fingar up his arze!"

thxleo
05-Sep-2006, 06:08 PM
If I my memory serves me correct, wasn't Faltraz was one of the members who got pissed about the "secret society" that was created by some of the "elite" members of this board? I think DudeoftheDead also left for good because of that goofiness.

Kaos
05-Sep-2006, 07:26 PM
If I my memory serves me correct, wasn't Faltraz was one of the members who got pissed about the "secret society" that was created by some of the "elite" members of this board? I think DudeoftheDead also left for good because of that goofiness.

In this case, I strongly believe your memory to have served you incorrectly. He had no such concerns.:)

He is a little gun shy with the internet due to some undisclosed incident unrelated to the Inner Circle.

erisi236
05-Sep-2006, 07:29 PM
there was a secret society and I wasn't informed? :rockbrow:

:D

Danny
05-Sep-2006, 09:37 PM
aye ditto, is there something going on behind the lines on this forum?:eek:

dmbfanintn
05-Sep-2006, 09:51 PM
Yeah there was an "invitation only" board back before the boards changed to vbb. I don't know, perhaps there is still one here, only "da speshial" would know I guess!

You could only get into the "we be speshial" board if you had a invitation from someone who had already been deemed speshial by a previously deemed speshial person and so on and so forth.

There was a mole amongst them, however, and he posted something on the general discussion board that someone in the invite only board had written, derogatory, about someone who wasn't on the invite only board.

Then there was a huge mess and people were all pissed off and some folks left for good.

It was quite entertaining. :D :D

MinionZombie
05-Sep-2006, 10:09 PM
Yes ... the internet truly is pathetic ain't it? :lol:

And indeed, Faltraz left because of "undisclosed" reasons, had nout to do with the invite forum, I don't even know what said reasons were, but it was because of one bastard's actions I think (what actions, I don't know) ... it's a real shame, Faltraz was cool as hell.

DeadJonas190
08-Sep-2006, 06:05 AM
And indeed, Faltraz left because of "undisclosed" reasons, had nout to do with the invite forum, I don't even know what said reasons were, but it was because of one bastard's actions I think (what actions, I don't know) ... it's a real shame, Faltraz was cool as hell.

We have lost a lot of people like him. I hope he comes back.

HLS
08-Sep-2006, 03:02 PM
There is quite a few people from the old forums that have left, unless they changed their ID's like Bongholio????