PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!

Bubdotd
06-Sep-2006, 10:24 PM
me and the family just moved into our new house and i just hooked up the computer. i wont be on much till were settled in.

just wanted to tell anyone that was wondering were i been lol.:D

hope to get active again real soon.

MikePizzoff
06-Sep-2006, 10:28 PM
Haha, you've only been gone 6 days.

MinionZombie
07-Sep-2006, 02:00 PM
Welcome back...

But Mike, this place is like crack, even I start jonesin' for a fix after being away for a day! :lol:

zombiegirl
07-Sep-2006, 02:24 PM
Thanks for the warning Bub. :p J/K
About time you got back.

DjfunkmasterG
07-Sep-2006, 02:26 PM
Welcome back...

But Mike, this place is like crack, even I start jonesin' for a fix after being away for a day! :lol:

Imagine how I felt being away for 2 days in Louisville and PC?

:( When i got home the first place I clicked on was HPotD... I checked email last. :lol:

MinionZombie
07-Sep-2006, 09:22 PM
lol, tell me about it, I keep coming online meaning to send off emails or send things off that need to be sent off, but I end up spending an hour checking my forum emails and then surfing the rest of the forum ... I'm such a HPOTD whore. :lol:

MikePizzoff
08-Sep-2006, 12:28 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only nerd on these forums. I too come online with the intentions of doing something brief, but always think "let me check the forums first..." and end up staying here for a while, sometimes hours if I get sucked into the chat.

A lot of the time, I forget what I initially came online to do.

Debbieangel
08-Sep-2006, 05:04 AM
Ooooh thank you..Ithought it was just me! I come online just to check for that certain thing and end up on HPotD and in chat! OOh well its fun!!! lol

me and the family just moved into our new house and i just hooked up the computer. i wont be on much till were settled in.

just wanted to tell anyone that was wondering were i been lol.:D

hope to get active again real soon.
ZG and I have been wondering where you have been Buberella! NOw ya got to get your butt to chat soon!! ooh Remember Buberella?lol

kortick
08-Sep-2006, 04:03 PM
You still in Riverside?
or did you move to a different part of EP?

welcome back

Bubdotd
12-Sep-2006, 02:54 PM
I moved to riverside.

Danny
12-Sep-2006, 04:28 PM
what?, like wayne brady? "RIVERSIDE MUTHA ****ER!":lol: